Niagara Falls day trip from New York with boat tour
- Admire the beauty of the three waterfalls that form the Niagara Falls
- Experience the power of the Niagara Falls aboard a Maid of the Mist boat ride
- Learn the history of this natural wonder as you enjoy magnificent views from different vantage points
During your visit to New York, don’t miss the allure of one of the most amazing natural wonders of the world--Niagara Falls! Your day will begin with an early morning departure from Times Square in Manhattan. You’ll travel by comfortable motor coach, with your bilingual tour guide, enjoying the scenic landscape of upstate New York on your journey north.
Upon arrival at your destination, enjoy the adventure, beauty and natural wonder of the Niagara Falls aboard the historic Maid of the Mist boat cruise. During your visit, you will learn about the interesting history of these mighty waters and enjoy spectacular views of the falls from different vantage points.
You will have the opportunity for lunch on your own, souvenir shopping and exploration of the beautiful Niagara Falls State Park. After an unforgettable experience and wonderful memories, relax as you make your way back to Times Square, arriving between 11.00pm and midnight.
- Bilingual guide
- Round-trip transfer from NYC on a comfortable motor coach
- Tickets to the Maid of the Mist boat cruise or to the Cave of the Winds
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infants 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-11 years old: reduced
Two Times Square at 714 Seventh Avenue between 47th and 48th Streets, New York, NY 10036
In front of the Lids store
- The Maid of the Mist boat cruise operates seasonally, usually between May and November (exact dates are subject to ice conditions). It will be replaced in the off-season, depending on accessibility, by views from other observation points such as the Cave of the Winds gorge walk, Terrapin Point or others (access is subject to ice and weather conditions)
- The day’s itinerary is subject to traffic conditions and may be modified due to time constraints
- When necessary in the spring and summer, ponchos are provided as you may get a little wet
- Boat option starting from 18 May
- This tour is available in both English and Spanish
- Depending on the season, at 4.00am (see calendar)
Your trip to New York City isn't complete without a sightseeing cruise around the Statue of Liberty!...
Broadway’s Come From Away is a Best Musical winner all across North America!This New York Times Crit...
The first and only high-tech, interactive, artistic, and scientific stage production, the Gazillion ...
Make your trip to New York City even more memorable with an exhilirating helicopter flight in the ci...
What better way to explore New York's hidden gems than with a local?You'll start your tour in iconic...
Diana is the electrifying new musical about a woman who chose to be fearless, and as a result became...