New York Explorer Pass and Guidebook
- Choose attractions and tours from over 50 options
- Just show your pass at designated ticketing areas and enjoy
- Use it for up to 30 days after your first attraction visit
- Get your pass delivered instantly on any mobile device or print at home
Get admission to attractions and tours of your choice with the New York Explorer Pass. Once purchased, the pass can be downloaded instantly to your phone or printed at home. Then you can take it to any of over 50 participating attractions and tours. You can choose to visit 3, 4, 5, 7 or 10 different venues. Want to go up the Empire State Building or step into Ripley’s Believe it or Not!? Just show up and present your pass. It’s easy and convenient.
Every pass comes with a downloadable guidebook to help you choose the next place to visit. With extra discounts and special offers at participating locations, the New York Explorer Pass is an easy and convenient way to save money and see the very best of the Big Apple.
On Tuesdays & Thursdays from July 23 to December 31: New York Explorer Pass customers may visit the Empire State Building before it opens to the general public! Entry for New York Explorer Pass customers will begin at 7:30 am, a full 30-minutes before the deck opens to the masses. Your clients will enjoy a spacious observatory experience as an exclusive New York Explorer Pass perk.
(subject to change)
- 9/11 Tribute Museum: Gallery Admission & Walking Tour
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- American Museum of Natural History
- BEAST Speedboat Ride: Circle Line Sightseeing
- Best of Brooklyn Walking Tour in Williamsburg
- Best of NYC Cruise: Circle Line Sightseeing (upgrade fee applies)
- Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Walking Tour
- Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour
- Brooklyn Bridge Sightseeing: Full-Day Bike Rental
- Brooklyn Museum & Brooklyn Botanic Garden Combo
- Catacombs by Candlelight Tour
- Central Park Bike Rental: Full Day
- Central Park Bike Tour
- Central Park TV & Movie Sites Walking Tour
- Central Park Walking Tour
- Clipper City Tall Ship Sail (Daytime Statue or Harbor Lights)
- Empire State Building
- Food On Foot Tours
- Gossip Girl Sites Bus Tour by On Location Tours
- Graffiti & Street Art Walking Tour in Brooklyn
- Great Women of New York: Walking Tour
- Ground Zero Museum Workshop: Hands-On 9/11 Tour
- Guggenheim Museum
- Gulliver's Gate
- Hamilton Happy Hour Tour
- Harbor Lights Cruise: Circle Line Sightseeing (upgrade fee applies)
- Harlem Sightseeing Bike Tour
- Harlem Sightseeing: Full-Day Bike Rental
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus New York: Classic 1-Day Tour
- Hudson River Sightseeing: Full-Day Bike Rental
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum and Space Shuttle
- Lady Liberty Cruise: Circle Line Sightseeing
- Landmarks Cruise: Circle Line Sightseeing
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center
- Lincoln Center Tour
- Madame Tussauds New York
- Madison Square Garden®: All Access Tour™
- Museum of Sex
- National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey
- New York Botanical Garden
- New York Historical Society Museum
- New York Water Taxi: All-Day Access Pass
- Night Tour by Big Bus New York
- NYC TV & Movie Bus Tour by On Location Tours
- Radio City Stage Door Tour®
- Ripley's Believe It or Not!® Times Square
- Rockefeller Center Tour
- Shearwater Classic Schooner Sail (Daytime Statue Sail)
- Sopranos Sites Bus Tour by On Location Tours
- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Immigration Museum - Ferry Ticket
- The Downtown Experience by THE RIDE
- The Met
- The Met Breuer
- The Met Cloisters
- The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- The RIDE
- The TOUR
- The Whitney Museum of American Art
- Top of the Rock Observatory
- When Harry Met Seinfeld Bus Tour by On Location Tours
- Woodbury Common Bus Tour (Round Trip + VIP Coupon Booklet)
- Yankee Stadium: Classic Tour
- NFL Experience, Times Square
- Inside Broadway Walking Tour
- Fashion Windows Walking Tour
- Secrets of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour
- National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey
- Spirits On Foot: Beer, Spirits & Wine Crawls
- Luna Park at Coney Island: All-Day 24-Ride Wristband
- Harlem Gospel Tour (Sunday Service)
- Downtown Liberty Express Cruise by Circle Line Downtown
- Statue by Night Cruise by Circle Line Downtown
- Greenwich Village Walking Tour
- High Line – Chelsea – Meatpacking District Neighborhood Walking Tour
- SoHo – Little Italy – Chinatown Neighborhood Walking Tour
- Great Women of New York Walking Tour
- NY Slavery & Underground Railroad Walking Tour
- Alternative New York Street Art Walking Tour of the Lower East Side
- Highlights of Midtown Architecture Walking Tour
- Bronx’s Little Italy and Arthur Avenue Walking Tour
- Wall Street Walking Tour
- Secrets of Downtown Walking Tour
- Surrey Rental on Governors Island
- Your pass will expire one year from the date of purchase. Once you use it with your first attraction, it will expire after 30 days
- Children ages 3-12 can take advantage of a reduced price
- Some options require a small USD 10 upgrade fee, payable at the ticket window of the tour/attraction. Instructions included on voucher
- Explorer Pass customers may skip the Box Office Line at the Empire State Building and head straight to the turnstile for expedited admission. (All customers must still wait in the security line.)
The World’s Most Famous Building is a must-see for its Observatory’s spectacular indoor and outdoor ...
Explore the Big Apple and sightsee countless landmarks aboard a double-decker hop-on, hop-off bus fe...
Soar above the Big Apple and gaze at the city's most iconic landmarks on a thrilling helicopter tour...
On a New York City bike tour, you'll be able to see a side of the city that many tourists have never...
Save up to 29% on combined admission to your choice of three top Big Apple attractions with a New Yo...
Explore upper Manhattan on two wheels with this two-hour tour that takes you through one of Manhatta...
During your visit to New York, don’t miss the allure of one of the most amazing natural wonders of t...
Discover the history, immerse yourself in the culture and enjoy the cuisine of Harlem on this guided...
Sail along New York Harbor aboard the grand and elegant America 2.0. Admire the city lights and enjo...
Visit Belmont and Arthur Avenue in New York City on this guided walking tour. These areas are famous...