New York CityPASS: Must-See Attractions
- Visit the Empire State Building, 9/11 Museum and more
- Save money on admission to top New York attractions
- Nine consecutive days to see the sights
- Your passport to the city that never sleeps
With the New York CityPASS, you'll save 42% on admission to the city’s most popular attractions. The pass costs less than the combined price of the individual tickets and it lets you skip the ticket lines too. Your pass includes:
- Empire State Building
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- A choice between Top of the Rock® Observation Deck OR Guggenheim Museum
- A choice between Ferry Access to Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island OR Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
- A choice between 9/11 Memorial & Museum OR Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Empire State Building – General Admission (86th Floor Observatory) Plus Bonus Night General Admission (May-Aug 10pm-closing, Sep-Apr 8pm-closing).
- American Museum of Natural History – Admission to the Museum and the Rose Center for Earth and Space, including the Hayden Planetarium Space Show or a giant-screen movie in 3D and 2D
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art – General Admission plus Audio Guide. Includes three consecutive days at The Met Fifth Avenue, The Met Breuer, and The Met Cloisters.
- A choice between Top of the Rock® Observation Deck – General Admission OR Guggenheim Museum – General Admission
- A choice between Ferry Access to Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island – Flex ticket for one Statue Cruises ferry ride to and from Liberty Island and Ellis Island and admission to Ellis Island Immigration Museum OR Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises – Admission to one Landmark, Harbor Lights, or Liberty Cruise, or The BEAST Speedboat Ride
- A choice between 9/11 Memorial & Museum – General Admission OR Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum – General Admission and Space Shuttle Pavilion
- Children (ages 0-5): free
- Youth (ages 6-17): reduced
- Simply present your mobile tickets for entry to the included attractions
- Your CityPASS tickets are valid for 9 consecutive days, including the first day of use
- The first day of use for your tickets must occur within one year of the date of purchase
- You can visit the attractions in any order you like
- Adults should have ID available, as attractions may ask for it
- Follow the entry instructions for each attraction to ensure quickest entry; find them at citypass.com/nyc-info
- Some attractions require that visitors pass through security checkpoints
- If members of your travel party would like to split up and visit different attractions, just make sure each person has the ticket with their name on it
- Cancellations/refunds may be requested on unused products. Requests may take up to 30 days to process
Bask in the bright lights of the Big Apple on this escorted evening tour aboard a double-decker bus....
Come along on your guided tour through one of New York City’s oldest neighborhoods and let your guid...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Midtown Manhattan is the center of it all with Times Square, Rockefeller Center, Grand Central Termi...
Enjoy NYC’s original pizza tour - a bus tour that includes two slices of pizza and soft drinks at Gr...
This Brooklyn chocolate tour is a bus tour that includes a visit to four of the finest chocolatiers ...