New York City by night bus tour with choice of upgrade
- Experience the beauty of New York City by night
- Pass Times Square, Rockefeller Center and more
- Listen to live English commentary from your knowledgeable guide
- Upgrade your tour with one additional attraction of your choice
Bask in the bright lights of the Big Apple on this escorted evening tour aboard a double-decker bus. An experienced guide will share live commentary in English as you pass New York's most beloved landmarks, including: Times Square, Rockefeller Center, Flatiron Building and Union Square.
Relax in the open-air top deck as the bus passes through the iconic neighborhoods of SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown and more. Cross the East River into Brooklyn, where you'll spot the one and only Brooklyn Bridge and enjoy an uobstructed view of the Manhattan skyline!
Upgrade your night tour and choose one additional attraction from the list below:
- American Museum of Natural History
- Empire State Building Observatory
- Guggenheim Museum
- Madame Tussauds New York
- One World Observatory
- Statue of Liberty Ferry
- The TOUR
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck
*Choice of attractions is subject to change without notice.
- Double-decker night tour of NYC
- One additional admission
- Admission to other sights and monuments seen on the tours
- Food and beverages
- Children (ages 2 and under): free
- Children (ages 3-11): reduced
Gray Line CitySightseeing NY flagship Visitors Center at Port Authority Bus Terminal - 42nd Street, New York, New York 10036 (between 8th & 9th Avenues)
Entrance is on 42nd Street side, ground level
- Hop-on hop-off tours offer live commentary in English plus recorded narration in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Russian, Japanese, Korean and Hebrew
- This tour is not hop-on hop-off
- Night tour tickets are valid for one evening
- Attraction ticket is valid for 14 days from the time the ticket is issued
- Departs daily at 6.30pm (in winter only), 7.00pm, 7.30pm and 8.00pm
- Holiday hours: will not operate on 8-9 October 2019 or on 31 December 2019
The World’s Most Famous Building is a must-see for its Observatory’s spectacular indoor and outdoor ...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this super fun TV and movi...
During your visit to New York, don’t miss the allure of one of the most amazing natural wonders of t...
Explore the Big Apple and sightsee countless landmarks aboard a double-decker hop-on, hop-off bus fe...
Render your visit to the Big Apple even more special with tickets to a double-decker hop-on, hop-off...
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Join an all-inclusive visit to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island--New York City landmarks and s...
The tour starts off with a half-day scavenger hunt where they uncover the secrets New York has hidde...
Hop on this cruise to experience the fastest way to the Statue of Liberty. You'll travel down the Hu...
Come explore lower Manhattan on two wheels. This two-hour bike tour takes you up in the air above Ne...