Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) skip-the-line tickets
- Visit the MoMA without waiting in line
- Admire countless works of modern art by artists including Andy Warhol and Vincent van Gogh
- Experience more contemporary art with free admission to MoMA PS1
Skip the lines and enter The Museum of Modern Art directly. You'll get immediate access to some of the world’s most famous works of modern and contemporary art, including Andy Warhol’s Gold Marilyn Monroe and Vincent van Gogh’s The Starry Night, as well as pieces by Jasper Johns, Jackson Pollock, Elizabeth Murray, Cindy Sherman and several other great artists of our time. The collection also features photography, architecture, design, film, media and performance art. With shopping and dining options, MoMA offers a complete experience in the world of modern art that people of all ages can enjoy.
Your ticket also includes admission to MoMA PS1. Once a school building in Long Island City, the building showcases a variety of art exhibitions year round, ranging from artist retrospectives to site-specific installations. The exhibition space also offers a full roster of music and performance programming.
- Skip-the-line entrance to all galleries and special exhibitions
- Audio guide with programming for adults and children in nine languages
- Museum guides in nine languages
- Daily gallery talks and tours
- Admission to film screenings
- Entrance to MoMA PS1, valid for up to 14 days after visiting the MoMA
- Access to MoMAWiFi and charging stations
- Children (ages 16 and under) are free of charge
- MoMA: 11 West 53rd St, New York, NY 10019 (entrance at #18 on West 54th Street)
- MoMA PS1: 22-25 Jackson Avenue, Long Island City, NY 111011
- Audio guides are available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese and Spanish. Tailored audio guide programs are also available for children and visitors who are blind or partially sighted
- You can download the MoMA iPhone App to access the audio guide directly from your iPhone
- MoMA: 10:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m seven days a week (Fridays open until 8.00pm)
- MoMA PS1: 12.00pm - 6.00pm (closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays)
- Both locations are closed on Thanksgiving Day (28 November) and Christmas Day (25 December). MoMA PS1 is closed on New Year's Day
Your trip to New York City isn't complete without a sightseeing cruise around the Statue of Liberty!...
Broadway’s Come From Away is a Best Musical winner all across North America!This New York Times Crit...
The first and only high-tech, interactive, artistic, and scientific stage production, the Gazillion ...
Make your trip to New York City even more memorable with an exhilirating helicopter flight in the ci...
What better way to explore New York's hidden gems than with a local?You'll start your tour in iconic...
Diana is the electrifying new musical about a woman who chose to be fearless, and as a result became...