KGB Espionage Museum tickets
- Have a look at extremely rare gadgets, technology and recreations of KGB offices
- Enjoy interactive exhibits and replicate handling old spy technology
- Hear stories and learn history from an unbiased point of view
The KGB Espionage Museum in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan is the only public museum in the globe whose mission centers on the espionage efforts carried out by the KGB. This modern and unique museum is equipped with interactive and hands-on exhibits for a fun and educational experience for the whole family.
Learn about the secretive operations behind the organization that has had a long-lasting influence on international affairs. View a never-before-seen collection of one-of-a-kind, authentic artifacts. After a visit to the KGB Espionage Museum, you'll not only have an idea of the highly discreet lives of prominent KGB agents, but you'll also come to know the strategies behind many of history’s classified espionage activities.
- Admission into museum
- Food or drink
- Children ages 6 and under: free
- Children ages 7-17: reduced
- Students: reduced
- Seniors ages 65+: reduced
245 West 14th Street, New York, NY 10011 (1, 2, 3, A, C, E, F, M L subway lines are nearby)
- All bags entering or leaving the museum, including purses, are subject to inspection by security staff. Visitors are required to carry large backpacks at their side. When worn, backpacks extend your personal space, which can put museum artifacts and objects at risk. Special exhibitions may have additional restrictions
- Backpack-style child carriers are not permitted for safety reasons
- Strollers, weapons of any type are not allowed in the museum
- Visitors are asked to refrain from using profane language, shouting, running and overall engaging in rowdy behavior
- Visitors can take photos only without a flash and record videos without the use of lights
The New York Water Taxi All-Day Access Pass is the perfect way to see the best of the city that neve...
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
If you want to see the Statue of Liberty but you aren’t interested in getting up early to catch the ...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...