Gossip Girl sights bus tour
- Feel what it's like to be part of Manhattan's Elite
- Take a photo on the Steps of The Met, like Serena and Blair
- Visit more than 40 shooting locations from the show
Get "spotted" visiting the most famous locations in Manhattan from the popular, teen drama Gossip Girl. From the Upper East Side to Grand Central Station, this bus tour will show you around the playground of Manhattan's elite. The tour begins in the courtyard of the New York Palace Hotel, owned by Bass Industries in the series. Continue through Madison Avenue and down iconic Fifth Avenue, where you'll spot the exterior of Blair Waldorf's apartment building.
Pass the Cooper Hewitt National Design Museum and the candy store where Dan helped Vanessa shop for Nate. Afterwards, you'll explore Central Park, venue of Chuck and Blair's wedding. The tour concludes where the very first episode and opening scene of the series were shot--at Grand Central Station.
Other highlights include:
- The Vera Wang boutique where Blair tries on her wedding gown
- Constance Billard & St. Jude's schools
- Steps of the Metropolitan Museum of Art (AKA, The Met)
- The Empire Hotel, the site of Chuck Bass’ newest home and business
- Henri Bendel store, where Blair and Serena shopped
- Complimentary macaron treat
The Palace Hotel at 455 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10022
- In front of the gates of the hotel, between 50th and 51st Streets
- NO tours on following Sunday's: June 2nd, June 9th and November 3rd
- No tours on Thanksgiving and Christmas days
Bask in the bright lights of the Big Apple on this escorted evening tour aboard a double-decker bus....
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this super fun TV and movi...
The New York Water Taxi All-Day Access Pass is the perfect way to see the best of the city that neve...
Hop on this cruise to experience the fastest way to the Statue of Liberty. You'll travel down the Hu...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...