Empire State Building Sunrise Tickets
- See the sunrise from the heart of New York City
- Experience the awakening of the Empire State Building and New York City
- Enjoy panoramic views of up to six states from the surrounding open-air promenade
- Visit the observatory on the 86th floor
See the sunrise from the heart of New York and experience the city awakening. Limited to 100 visitors each day.
Get a bird’s eye view of New York City from the top of the Empire State Building. The famous indoor/outdoor Observatory is on the 86th floor, 1,050 feet (320 meters) above the busy streets. You’ll take multiple high-speed elevators to the top where you can admire Central Park, Brooklyn Bridge, Chrysler Building, Statue of Liberty and the rest of New York’s classic landmarks.
Don't forget to stop and explore the new, 2nd-floor exhibits on the way to the Observatory! Travel back in time and witness the evolution of the Empire State Building with interactive and immersive exhibits, from the days of construction in the 1920s to cementing its place in the pop culture of today. View the Empire State Building's original floor plans, understand how the building became a leader in sustainability, learn about the tenants who work on the hidden floors and watch highlights of the building's starring role in films since the 1930s.
- Sunrise ticket
- No reduced prices
20 West 34th Street
New York, NY 10118
Please check in at the lobby.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time in the lobby
- Your tickets are valid only on the listed date and time
- Last elevator to the top is at 1.15am
- Free WiFi is available
- Signage and app is available in nine languages
- Cancellations are allowed up to five days after purchase (please ignore text at bottom of page)
- Fridays and Saturdays
- Please see calendar for exact times
The New York Water Taxi All-Day Access Pass is the perfect way to see the best of the city that neve...
For Broadway lovers and Disney fans, there’s no better experience than this new, exclusive access to...
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...