Best of New York City Cruise
- Enjoy views of the most iconic buildings of the Big Apple
- Learn about the city from native New Yorker guides
- Sail within 100 feet of the Statue of Liberty
See the best sights of New York City as you set sail and pass over 100 city sights including three rivers, seven major bridges, five boroughs and--of course--a magnificent close-up of the Statue of Liberty. In addition, you will get to see Gracie Mansion, Brooklyn Bridge, Grant’s Tomb, the Octagon and more! Enjoy a refreshing view of the city with professional guides narrating your entire journey. Enjoy an on-board meal at the cafe before or after your tour at one of the two restaurants found on the pier.
- Free on-board WiFi
- Food and beverages (available to purchase on-board)
- Children 2 and under: free
- Children (ages 3-12): reduced
Pier 83 - West 42nd Street at West Side Highway New York, NY 10036
- Due to extreme weather conditions, the Best of New York City Cruise will not be going around the full island until further notice
- Free Circle Line Skyline Navigator App in seven languages with narration and enhanced content - download the app here
- See calendar for precise departure times
- No cruises on 25 December
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Christmas time in New York is magical, and on this film bus tour, you'll be able to relive your favo...
You'll start your NYC tour with some background information on the High Line before strolling on the...
If you want to see the Statue of Liberty but you aren’t interested in getting up early to catch the ...
Your trip to New York City isn't complete without a sightseeing cruise around the Statue of Liberty!...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...