American Museum of Natural History tickets
- Learn about the world and everything in it - past, present and future
- Digital voucher lets you travel with just your phone - no need for printouts
- From dinosaurs to whales - life-sized displays of Earth's creatures
- As seen in A Night at the Museum starring Ben Stiller
Step into the American Museum of Natural History to experience over 65 million years of our planet's past. This digital voucher downloads straight to your phone so that you don't have to carry anything extra with you. Just walk in and explore the exhibits:
- Earth's biodiversity - spectacular beauty and abundance of life
- 94-foot model of a blue whale suspected from the ceiling
- Halls with bird, reptile and amphibian specimens
- Meteorites, minerals and rare gems on display
- Dioramas of mammals and imposing dinosaur fossils
- Exhibitions on human cultures around the world
- Rose Center for Earth and Space - explore the edges of outer space
- Admission to American Museum of Natural History
- Admission to certain temporary exhibits
- IMAX/3D films
- Hayden Planetarium Space Show
- Children (ages 3-12)
200 Central Park West, New York, NY 10024, USA
Present your digital voucher at either of these two locations:
- If you would like to upgrade your admission ticket to include a temporary exhibit, IMAX or 3D film or a Hayden Planetarium Space Show, you may do so for only USD 12.50 (adults) and USD 9.50 (children) directly at the Museum
- Open daily 10.00am-5.45pm
- Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. All holiday hours are subject to change without notice
- Certain museum halls may close early due to special events, please call (212) 769-5200 prior to your visit to check the status
The World’s Most Famous Building is a must-see for its Observatory’s spectacular indoor and outdoor ...
No visit to New York is complete without experiencing the somber and poignant 9/11 Memorial & Museum...
The Lion King continues to amaze, with astounding visuals that will make this a show you'll remember...
No trip to New York City would be complete without a visit to the world-famous Lady Liberty. A Reser...
The Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum is the only museum where visitors can explore a legendary air...
The One World Observatory at Freedom Tower offers expansive 360-degree views in all directions of Ne...
The Metropolitan Museum of Art presents over 5,000 years of art from every corner of the world for e...
With over 47 miles of paths traversing 843 acres, Central Park provides the perfect backdrop for an ...
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 8-hour double-decker bus tour. You’ll be taken all over the ...
This walking tour leads you through Brooklyn's hippest neighborhood of Williamsburg. Discover cuttin...