Pompeii and Amalfi Coast day tour from Naples
- Visit the ruins of Pompeii, an ancient Roman town
- Take a drive along the famously beautiful Amalfi Coast
- Visit the charming villages of Conca di Marini and Amalfi
- Experience the real taste of Southern Italy
Departing from Naples, this tour will bring you to a once-bustling Roman town inhabited by more than one hundred thousand people. Its temples, multi-story apartment buildings, lavish villas, shops, theatres are all now frozen in time.
Just as if you had a time machine, you’ll walk on the roads the Romans walked and enter the privacy of their homes. You’ll get the intriguing feeling that the presence of those ancient people still lingers over this magnificent place. Following Pompeii, the tour will take you along the legendary Amalfi Coast and its enchanting locations – a drive of indescribable beauty made of breathtaking views. Our drivers will make several stops to allow you to take photos and visit some of the amazing places like Amalfi.
- Round trip transportation
- Audio guides at Pompeii
- Fluent English-speaking professional driver
- On board minibar (non-alcoholic drinks)
- Little gift
- Pompeii entrance fee (€15,00 per person)
- Optional activities costs
- Children (5-12): reduced
- Infants (0-4): free
Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 91, 80142 Naples
In front of the Star Hotel Terminus.
- This tour is available for different-sized groups: choose between Standard group tour (up to 40 people), Small group tour (up to 16 people) or Vip Small group tour (up to 8 people)
- Every day at 8.30am
Join this panoramic visit of Naples (without guide): drive along the seafront of the Gulf and enjoy ...
Discover the pearls of this breathtaking coast. Enjoy your time as you see the historic center, the ...
Make an authentic Neapolitan pizza during this 1.5-hour cooking class!Under the watchful eye of a pr...
Book this 3-hour private tour to discover the fascinating archaeological site of Herculaneum with a ...
The suggestive Crypts of San Domenico are home to the tomb of Ippolita Cantelmo Stuart of the Royal ...
Exploring a city as beautiful, vibrant and chaotic as Naples is not an easy task: if you want to dis...