campania>artecard – Naples 3 Days
- Discover the best attractions in Naples
- Choose what you want to visit out of a selection of 20 cultural sites
- Travel on public transport for free for three whole days
Enjoy Naples and its surroundings with Artecard. One pass to discover a unique range of museums, archaeological sites and all the best that our city has to offer!
You'll get free admittance 3 out of 20 cultural sites (National Archeological Museum, Capodimonte Museum, Royal Palace, etc.) free public transportation and exclusive discounts for 3 days (The Sansevero Chapel, Catacombs of Naples, Teatro San Carlo, etc.)
Download the brochure here to discover all the available sites.
- Free access to 3 out of 20 sites
- From the 4th site on, exclusive discounts for 3 days
- Free public transport
- Youth (18-25): reduced
You can redeem your card at the following locations: Edicola Number One at Napoli Piazza Garibaldi Station or Napoli Official Tour / Misterwhite at the International Airport of Naples or Bookshop Piazza Anfiteatro – Scavi di Pompei.
- You can access the first 3 sites for free. From the 4th site on, you're entitled to exclusive discounts. Please check the brochure to discover which sites you can access and the discounts you're entitled to
- The use of public transport is limited to reaching the places included in Artecard
- The pass includes free transport on: buses, trolleybuses, metro line 1, line 2, line 6, funiculars, trams, Circumflegrea trains
- The pass does not include free transport on: Alibus – Airport connection, Sita Sud Lines to Sorrento/Positano/Amalfi, Bus from Pompeii to Vesuvius
- The pass will last three days starting from the day you access the first site
- Redemption points: Edicola Number One, open from 6.00am to 8.00pm; Napoli Official Tour / Misterwhite, open from 9.00am to 4.00pm; Bookshop Piazza Anfiteatro – Scavi di Pompei, open from 9.00am to 5.00pm
Housed in a 16th-century palace originally built as the residence for cavalry barracks and inaugurat...
The National Museum of Capodimonte is housed in the sumptuous palace of the same name that once serv...
Join this panoramic visit of Naples (without guide): drive along the seafront of the Gulf and enjoy ...
Discover the pearls of this breathtaking coast. Enjoy your time as you see the historic center, the ...
Make an authentic Neapolitan pizza during this 1.5-hour cooking class!Under the watchful eye of a pr...
Exploring a city as beautiful, vibrant and chaotic as Naples is not an easy task: if you want to dis...