Venice day trip from Milan
- Enjoy this full-day trip from Milan to Venice by coach
- Treat yourself to a boat trip across the Venice lagoon
- Join a two-hour guided walking tour
- Free time to explore Venice on your own
Venice really needs no introduction! The watery city, home to gondoliers in stripy jerseys singing in front of the Bridge of Sighs, has been a fabled holiday destination for centuries. Whether it's beautifully sunny or covered in a white vale of fog, the city is magical, charming and romantic. If your time in Italy is short, this tour is the perfect way to add the fairy-tale city of Venice to your Italian itinerary.
On this day trip, Venice is yours to be discovered by boat and on foot. While in Venice you'll enjoy a boat trip across the Venice lagoon and take a two-hour guided walking tour where you will uncover the most significant buildings and monuments, untying the labyrinth of canals and narrow alleys until you arrive at the magnificent St. Mark's Square.
After sipping an espresso in the first cafe in Europe, the afternoon is yours to explore the maze of medieval lane ways and have a spot of lunch. Why not take a romantic gondola ride or visit the impressive glass factory before transferring by boat and coach back to Milan!
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Boat trip across the Venice lagoon
- Professional tour leader
- 2-hour guided walking tour with tourist guide in Venice
- Gondola ride
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infant 0-3 years old: free of charge
- Children 4-11 years old: reduced fee
Zani Viaggi Agency / Milan Visitor Centre - Largo Cairoli / Via Cusani (MM1 Cairoli).
- Times subjected to organization and/or traffic problems
- Proper clothing required to enter religious sites
- From 1 April to 31 October: Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday 7.00am
- Languages: English (Wednesday and Sunday), English and Spanish (Tuesday)
- From 1 November to 31 March: Sunday 7.00am
- Languages: English only
The Bernina Express is Europe’s highest alpine railway and follows one of the world’s most spectacul...
Take a day trip from Milan to discover the beautiful town of Verona, the famous setting of Shakespea...
You’ve just walked past all the people waiting in line. Welcome to one of the world’s most celebrate...
Leave Milan by high-speed train and spend the day sightseeing in Rome on your own. After a 3.5-hour ...
Discover Florence on your own on this day trip from Milan. Travel by high-speed train and spend a da...
The Milan Pass is a new exclusive opportunity for visitors: a 48-hour city card that offers the best...
Experience Milan’s historical highlights with an expert local guide as you take a three-hour walking...
Milan is one of the top fashion cities in the world but there is much more to see in this trendy, ur...
Get ready to learn all the secrets of true Italian homemade pasta! Have fun preparing fresh pasta wi...
Go food shopping like a local! Enjoy the distinctive Italian local market and learn how to recognize...