The Milan Pass
- Enjoy free public transportation for 48 hours
- Get free entry to museums and attractions
- Special offers on tours and entertainment
- Discounts for activities, shopping and restaurants
The Milan Pass is a new exclusive opportunity for visitors: a 48-hour city card that offers the best of museums, attractions, city tours, transport, restaurants and shops across the city. Get all Milan top attractions while saving both time and money! The Milan Pass helps maximize your time in the city, providing you with the perfect sightseeing itinerary, exclusive special offers and access to various museums and attractions. The Milan Pass guarantees free entry or reduced-price tickets to affiliated facilities: holders get exclusive discounts and benefits at loads of shops, restaurants and affiliated leisure facilities across Milan.
Free entry to attractions in Milan:
- Duomo terrace and museum (by elevator)
- La Scala Museum and Theater (free entrance and reduced price guided visit)
- Pinacoteca Ambrosiana
- Highline Galleria
- Museum of Sciene and Technology
- Triennale Design Museum
- San Siro Stadium Inter&Milan Museum
- Casa Milan – Mondo Milan Museum
- Leonardo 3 – “The World of Leonardo” interactive museum
- Vigna di Leonardo – Leonardo’s Vineyard
- Bagatti Valsecchi Museum
- Art and Science Museum
Discounts for the best shops and restaurants:
- La Scala Shop
- Erboristeria del Castello
- Traditional gelato
- Bar Corsia at the Giardino bar
- Obikà Mozzarella Restaurant
- Milan Pass valid for 48 hours
- City map/guide
- Discounts booklet
- City map with city tips
- Monthly calendar of artistic and cultural events
- Hop-on hop-off tour or public transportation
- Food and drinks
- Children 4-11 years old: reduced fee
- Children 0-3 years old: free of charge
Largo Cairoli / Via Cusani (MM1 Cairoli)
Zani Viaggi Agency - Milan Visitor Center
- Please choose between the Milano Citysighseeing Hop on Hop off ticket AND the Milan Pass including Atm Public Transport Ticket at the moment of your reservation
- At the moment of purchase, you will be asked to select a date for the Milan Pass’ pick-up on the calendar
- After confirmation of the purchase, you will receive a voucher that you can exchange with the pass once you have arrived in Milan at the tour operator agency
- The Milan Pass is valid for 48 hours from the first use
The Bernina Express is Europe’s highest alpine railway and follows one of the world’s most spectacul...
Explore the fashion capital of Italy onboard a red open-top double-decker bus and learn the history ...
Choose this 2-hour walking tour and dive into the unexpected Renaissance side of Milan. Start with t...
A must-do tour for all football (soccer) fans! Prepare yourself for a trip through football history ...
Your tour starts at the center of the city (geographically and socially) with the famous Milan Duomo...
Enjoy an exclusive tour in the heart of Milan with a guided visit of the La Scala Museum and Theatre...
The Duomo is one of the most important symbols of Milan. It is the third largest Catholic Cathedral ...
Discover La Scala Theatre, a temple of music in the heart of the city of Milan, during this 1,5 tour...
Porta Nuova is one of the biggest requalification projects in Europe. Through the restoration of thr...
Scopri la meravigliosa cittadina di Monza, che ti sorprenderà per le sue bellezze e novità che impar...