Lake Como day trip with Bellagio cruise
- Enjoy this day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- Join a guided walking tour of the enchanting city
- Lake Como panoramic cruise to the famous village of Bellagio
- Stunning scenery featuring lakeside villas and gardens
Discover Lake Como in Italy's beautiful Lake District, just a short distance from Milan. Nestled between the huge snow-capped Alps that rise up from Italy's shores, you will find the fashionable lakeside town, Como. Lake Como is the third largest lake in Europe and is surrounded by stunning alpine scenery and beautiful villages famed for their high-quality silk production.
After your 1-hour coach journey from Milan, start your tour of Como visiting the Basilica of Sant’Abbondio. Continue into Como’s historic center and enjoy some free time to get to know the town and shop in the many local boutiques.
The tour continues with a 2-hours cruise on the lake to the enchanting village of Bellagio. On your cruise, admire the lakeside villas and keep an eye out for Villa d'Este at Cernobbio, a luxurious hotel set in tropical gardens. The mild Mediterranean climate ensures an abundance of exotic and rare plants thrive year round.
Docking at the town of Bellagio, one of the most famous towns on the lake, you can follow the steep alleys running up from the lake and stop for a coffee or gelato at one of the lively cafes housed in grand historic buildings. In the afternoon, spend some time at your leisure here before cruise to Cadenabbia and return to your coach for the journey back to Milan.
- Boat trip across Lake Como
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional tour guide
- Tips (optional)
- Food and drinks unless specified
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infant 0-3 years old: free of charge
- Children 4-11 years old: reduced fee
Zani Viaggi Agency / Milan Visitor Centre - Largo Cairoli / Via Cusani (MM1 Cairoli).
- Times subjected to organization and/or traffic problems
- Languages available:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: English
- Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday: English and Spanish
- Friday: English and Portuguese
- Every day at 8.30am
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Wednesday 4 March 2020 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Lettuce at Santeria Social Club Milan Gen...
New Year's Eve 2020 - Hollywood Rhythmoteque is glad to invite you to celebrate the end of 2019 with...
Saturday 14 December 2019 from 11.00 pm AMNESIA milano in collaboration w / WheRe welcome Damian Laz...
Saturday 14th December Octave One live + DJLMP c/o Tunnel Club, Milan Tickets online disponibili su ...
Tuesday 31st December New Year's Rave Tunnel Club, Milan Early Bird ticket --> Acquista ora su Xceed...