Madrid Royal Palace skip-the-line tickets
- Forget about queuing and skip-the-line in Royal Palace
- Guided tour with a friendly and knowledgeable guide
- Admire the grandeur of the Royal Palace and to enjoy the views from Armory Square
- Visit the Royal Palace of Aranjuez,
Skip the long lines and enter the Royal Palace, the Spanish monarchy's official residence.
In 1561 the king Philip II decided to move the capital from Toledo to Madrid. Since then, except during the period from 1601 to 1606, Madrid has been the capital of Spain and the official site of the Spanish government. It is one of the most beautiful and best-preserved palaces in Europe and a symbol of the permanence and consolidation of Madrid as the capital of the Kingdom. You will visit the Armory Square (exterior of the palace), the Grand Staircase, King Charles III’s Apartments, the Queen’s Apartments, the Banqueting Hall, the Royal Chapel and the Throne Room and the Crown Room. After the guided tour, you may visit on your own the Royal Armory and enjoy the views from the viewpoint of the Armory Square.
For the second part of the tour, you will visit The Royal Palace of Aranjuez, a Royal Site of the Crown of Spain 46 km south of Madrid, situated in a fertile valley on the banks of the River Tagus (Tajo). You will appreciate the variety of decorative styles, especially the China Chamber Porcelain and the Throne Room of Elizabeth II; The Prince's Gardens, the Parterre and the Island which are characterized by a great variety of vegetation and tree species. The Museum of Royal Feluccas (a type of long and narrow light boats, used in ports and rivers) was built in 1963 and exhibits the boats used by the royal family to navigate the Tagus River. These include a gondola belonging to Philip V, although the ship actually dates to the reign of Charles II; and the boats of Charles IV, Ferdinand VII and Elizabeth II.
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Royal Palace of Madrid and the Royal Palace of Aranjuez
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Individual radioguided system
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Child 0-4 years old: free
Calle de San Nicolás, 15, 28013 Madrid, Spain
This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at Calle San Nicolás, nº 15 (corner Plaza Ramales)
- This tour is bilingual English/ Spanish
- At 2.45pm customers will have to check-in again at Juliá Travel Office (San Nicolas Street, 15) for the second part of the tour
- The itinerary is subject to change due to the official acts to be celebrated in the palace
- Photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions.
- Comfortable shoes recommended
- Please note that there is a break for lunch (not included in the price) between the first and the second part of the tour
- From April to September Wednesday and Saturday at 8.30am
- Check-in at 8.15am
Skip the line and enter directly into the Royal Palace for this unforgettable guided tour. The Royal...
In this tour we will visit the Royal Monastery of El Escorial, an architectural ensemble declared a ...
Combine two half-day tours and save money! This itinerary includes:Royal Monastery of El Escorial (m...
iVenture Madrid Card is a smart card that includes the main cultural and leisure options, in additio...
Royal Site of the Crown of Spain to 46 km south of Madrid, situated in a fertile valley on the banks...
Located 70 km away from Madrid is Toledo, a beautiful city-museum declared World Heritage Site by UN...
This tour will make it easy for you to discover the most splendid squares in the Spanish capital, su...
Discover Madrid and its people through its gastronomy and customs. Go tapas in Madrid with our speci...
The Museo Nacional del Prado holds an exceptionally important collection of Spanish and European wor...
Discover La Mancha - homeland of Don Quixote - Belmonte, Mota Del Cuervo and the village of El Tobos...