Madrid Royal Palace and Royal Palace of Aranjuez skip-the-line tickets
- Forget about queuing and skip the line to the Royal Palace
- Guided tour with a friendly and knowledgeable guide
- Admire the grandeur of the Royal Palace and enjoy views from Armory Square
- Visit the Royal Palace of Aranjuez
Skip the long lines and enter the Royal Palace, the Spanish monarchy's official residence.
In 1561, King Philip II decided to move the capital of Spain from Toledo to Madrid. Since then, except during the period from 1601 to 1606, Madrid has been the capital of Spain and the official site of the Spanish government. It is one of the most beautiful and best-preserved palaces in Europe and a symbol of the permanence and consolidation of Madrid as the capital of the Kingdom. You will visit the Armory Square (exterior of the palace), the Grand Staircase, King Charles III’s Apartments, the Queen’s Apartments, the Banqueting Hall, the Royal Chapel and the Throne Room and the Crown Room. After the guided tour, you will have the chance to visit the Royal Armory on your own and enjoy lovely views from the Armory Square.
During the second part of the tour, you will visit The Royal Palace of Aranjuez, a royal site of the Crown of Spain 46km south of Madrid, situated in a fertile valley on the banks of the River Tagus (Tajo). You will appreciate the variety of decorative styles, especially the China Chamber Porcelain and the Throne Room of Elizabeth II; the Prince's Gardens, the Parterre and the Island which are characterized by a great variety of vegetation and tree species. The Museum of Royal Feluccas (a type of long and narrow light boat, used in ports and rivers) was built in 1963 and exhibits the boats used by the royal family to navigate the Tagus River. These include a gondola belonging to Philip V, although the ship actually dates back to the reign of Charles II; as well as the boats of Charles IV, Ferdinand VII and Elizabeth II.
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Royal Palace of Madrid and the Royal Palace of Aranjuez
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Individual radioguided system
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Children (0-4 years): free
Calle de San Nicolás, 15, 28013 Madrid, Spain
This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at Calle San Nicolás, nº 15 (corner Plaza Ramales)
- This tour is bilingual English/ Spanish
- At 2.45pm customers will have to check-in again at Juliá Travel Office (San Nicolas Street, 15) for the second part of the tour
- The itinerary is subject to change due to the official acts to be celebrated in the palace
- Photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions.
- Comfortable shoes recommended
- Please note that there is a break for lunch (not included in the price) between the first and the second part of the tour
- From April to September Wednesday and Saturday at 8.30am
- Check-in at 8.15am
Skip the line and enter directly into the Royal Palace for this unforgettable guided tour. The Royal...
In this tour we will visit the Royal Monastery of El Escorial, an architectural ensemble declared a ...
Relive more than a hundred years of Real Madrid history. Admire the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium as you...
This tour will make it easy for you to discover the most splendid squares in the Spanish capital, su...
The activity will begin with a sightseeing tour of Madrid and will continue with the Tour of Bernabé...
Discover the main parts of the Retiro Park with an expert guide. This is the main park in the city o...
The iVenture Madrid Card is a smart card that includes the main cultural and leisure options, in add...
During the journey to Toledo you will be accompanied by the guide who will tell you the most astonis...
Your local guide will introduce you to the fascinating world of Jerez wines, at two authentic bars i...
If you drop by Madrid, don't miss out one of the most welcoming Castilian cities, León. This excursi...