Las Ventas tour with dinner and flamenco show
- The most important bullring in Spain
- An emblematic place of the heart and soul of bullfighting
- Enjoy the performance of Tablao Flamenco El Corral de la Pacheca, one of the oldest and most renowned in Madrid
- A dinner with tapas and dishes of Spanish cuisine
The Plaza de Toros of Las Ventas is considered the most important bullring in the world, the Mecca of bullfighting, the arena where all matadors want to succeed. Discover this place with an audio guide (available in eight languages: Spanish, French, English, Italian, Portuguese, German, Chinese and Russian).
After the visit, you'll enjoy a dinner that include a tasting menu of tapas and dishes of Spanish cuisine, as well as the performance of Tablao Flamenco El Corral de la Pacheca, one of the oldest and most renowned in Madrid! The show with its dancing, percussion, guitar and singing will make you feel all the flamenco magic and passion.
- Illustrated Salad (Varied lettuce with tiars of peppers, tomato, diced cheese, asparagus and pine nuts) with vinegar dressing with raspberry
- Baked salmon with piquillo sauce to the essence of saffron or entrecote with baking potato
Please note: The visit to the bullring, the dinner and the flamenco show have to take place on the same day.
- Entrance to Las Ventas
- Las Ventas bullring tour with audio guide (available in 8 languages: Spanish, French, English, Italian, Portuguese, German, Chinese and Russian)
- Flamenco Show
Calle Alcalá 237. 28028 Madrid
Alcalá room in Bullring of Las Ventas
- Las Ventas bullring tour includes the use of an audioguide available in 8 languages: Spanish, French, English, Italian, Portuguese, German, Chinese and Russian
Las Ventas tour:
- Holy Week schedules: from Saturday, April 13 to Saturday, April 20, open from 10am to 7pm, the last hour of entry for the tour will be at 6:15 pm (On Sunday the tour closes 3 hours before the event)
- Daily from 10.00am to 5.30pm. Duration 45 minutes
Flamenco show and dinner: Daily. Duration 1 hour 15 minutes:
- Pass 1: Opening at 6.30pm (show from 7.00pm to 8.15pm)
- Pass 2: Opening at 9.00pm (show from 10.00pm to 11.15pm)
22th November, Stardust Madrid at Sala Cool invite: Tadeo (Token Records, Stardust Madrid) J. Gonzal...
23/11 - Roots w/ DJ Koolt, Ion Pananides, Enzo & Isbel Goya Social Club, Madrid [ Pablo's Bday Bash ...
LUXE LIGHT Saturday, December 14 Genres: Hip hop Lines Up: Ocer y Rade,El Jincho Atmospheres: Urban ...
ROOM NAZCA END OF YEAR 2019 Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Atmospheres: Urban Door Policies: Casual dress co...
Saturday November 30 from 23:30 we celebrate: We Love Dembow with UniversiParty. We received as a gu...
Say goodbye to the year in a special way! Goya Social Club - Tuesday, December 31, 2019 Genres: Deep...