Las Ventas tour with dinner and flamenco show
- The most important bullring in Spain
- A emblematic place of the heart and soul of bullfighting
- Enjoy the performance of Tablao Flamenco El Corral de la Pacheca, one of the oldest and most renowned in Madrid
- A dinner with tapas and dishes of Spanish cuisine
The Plaza de Toros of Las Ventas is considered the most important bullring in the world, the Mecca of bullfighting, the arena where all matadors want to succeed. Discover this place with an audio guide (available in eight languages: Spanish, French, English, Italian, Portuguese, German, Chinese and Russian).
After the visit, you'll enjoy a dinner that include a tasting menu of tapas and dishes of Spanish cuisine, as well as the performance of Tablao Flamenco El Corral de la Pacheca, one of the oldest and most renowned in Madrid! The show with its dancing, percussion, guitar and singing will make you feel all the flamenco magic and passion.
- Illustrated Salad (Varied lettuce with tiars of peppers, tomato, diced cheese, asparagus and pine nuts) with vinegar dressing with raspberry
- Baked salmon with piquillo sauce to the essence of saffron or entrecote with baking potato
Please note: The visit to the bullring, the dinner and the flamenco show have to take place on the same day.
- Las Ventas bullring tour with audio guide (available in 8 languages: Spanish, French, English, Italian, Portuguese, German, Chinese and Russian)
- Flamenco Show
Calle Alcalá 237. 28028 Madrid
Alcalá room in Bullring of Las Ventas
- Las Ventas bullring tour includes the use of an audioguide available in 8 languages: Spanish, French, English, Italian, Portuguese, German, Chinese and Russian
Las Ventas tour:
- Holy Week schedules: from Saturday, April 13 to Saturday, April 20, open from 10am to 7pm, the last hour of entry for the tour will be at 6:15 pm (On Sunday the tour closes 3 hours before the event)
- Daily from 10.00am to 5.30pm. Duration 45 minutes
Flamenco show and dinner: Daily. Duration 1 hour 15 minutes:
- Pass 1: Opening at 6.30pm (show from 7.00pm to 8.15pm)
- Pass 2: Opening at 9.00pm (show from 10.00pm to 11.15pm)
The Closing Party of #elrow in FABRIK is approaching a new year on July 27 with more than 12 hours o...
AN EVENT WITH TECHNO TECH HOUSE AND MICRO HOUSE IN MADRID @GOYA SOCIAL CLUB On Thursday, July 25, Vi...
Sunday September 15 from 17:00 Toolroom Showcase lands in Fabrik in a new edition of #NaturaSunday w...
On Sunday, September 29, we closed Natura Sunday season from 5:00 pm with Wade landing at Fabrik in ...
Sunday 22 September, After Brunch returns to Florida Retiro! - Dj's - Food Stalls - Chill out terrac...
Sunday 6 October, After Brunch returns to Florida Retreat this time as guest artist: APPARAT! - Dj's...