Avila and Segovia full day trip from Madrid
- Explore historic Avila and Segovia
- Gaze upon the fortified walls and towers of Avila
- Discover the Aqueduct of Segovia
Explore the historic cities of Avila and Segovia of the Castille y Leon on this luxury coach tour. Located northwest of Madrid, Avila is completely encircled by 11th-century walls and is the most ancient and fortified complex in Spain. Here you will see the 90 fortified towers surrounding the old city and its monumental treasures, including a large number of Romanesque-style churches, Gothic palaces and a fortified cathedral from the 12th century.
Afterwards you will head to Segovia. You will be dropped off at the impressive aqueduct where you can admire one of the best remaining examples of Roman engineering. You will see Romanesque churches and the unusual fortress of the Alcázar. Stroll down the streets of the Jewish Quarter, where a number of the city's landmarks can be spotted. Experience the spirituality that led Santa Teresa to found a small convent of Carmelites where the mystic San Juan de la Cruz conducted his first mass.
- Roundtrip transportation by luxury bus VIP Class
- English-Spanish guide on board the bus
- Guided walking tour in Avila (60 minutes) and Segovia (90 minutes)
- Free time to explore the cities
- Entrances fees to monuments
- Food, beverages or other services not specified
- Infants (0-7 years): free
- Children (8-15 years): reduced
- Seniors (65+ years): reduced
Plaza de España, tourist bus stop, in front of number 7 Metro Station: Plaza de España. Line 3 or yellow. Look for the guide with a yellow umbrella or a yellow t-shirt. Please arrive 10 minutes before departure.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Daily at 9.00am
22th November, Stardust Madrid at Sala Cool invite: Tadeo (Token Records, Stardust Madrid) J. Gonzal...
23/11 - Roots w/ DJ Koolt, Ion Pananides, Enzo & Isbel Goya Social Club, Madrid [ Pablo's Bday Bash ...
LUXE LIGHT Saturday, December 14 Genres: Hip hop Lines Up: Ocer y Rade,El Jincho Atmospheres: Urban ...
ROOM NAZCA END OF YEAR 2019 Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Atmospheres: Urban Door Policies: Casual dress co...
Saturday November 30 from 23:30 we celebrate: We Love Dembow with UniversiParty. We received as a gu...
Say goodbye to the year in a special way! Goya Social Club - Tuesday, December 31, 2019 Genres: Deep...