Small-group wine tasting tour of Paso Robles
- Have an authentic and truly memorable group experience
- Take in beautiful views and rustic country roads
- Learn about winemaking, local history and culture
- Experience the real Paso Robles Wine Country!
Join us on a fun and truly memorable tour of Paso Robles Wine Country. You’ll be united with a small group of wine interested travelers and future best friends to visit the smaller, charming wineries of Paso Robles. On this tour you’ll enjoy intimate winery experiences, picnic at a winery and learn fascinating bits of local history, culture and winemaking. This tour is sure to be fun and entertaining, with a very easy-going approachable style. You’ll travel in a small, comfortable tour bus while visiting three charming small to medium sized wineries throughout the Paso Robles countryside and finish the day at Tin City, where you can visit multiple wineries (or a brewery, distillery or cider house!).
- Small group tour
- Visit to 4+ wineries
- Complimentary shared cheese tray and chilled bottled water on the bus
- Deli-style picnic lunch at a winery
- Air-conditioned transportation with storage space for wine
- Tasting fees of $15-$20/winery are not included in the tour price (tasting fees are often waived if wine is purchased)
- Please bring a photo ID
- All guests must be 21+
Pick-up from most Paso Robles lodging (within 3 mile radius of the downtown plaza) between 10.00am and 10.45am
Take your chance to journey the neversleeping heart of Los Angeles in a very unusual mode, as you ar...
Los Angeles is a hiker’s paradise with its stunning natural beauty and breathtaking 360° views high ...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
After journeying up north along the breathtaking California coast, first stop on this day tour will ...
Located next to the TCL Chinese Theater, Madame Tussauds Hollywood is the only place you can rub sho...
Our guided Downtown LA Food Tour includes 6 unique stops showcasing the best of the growing, diverse...