Palm Springs and outlet shopping day tour from Los Angeles
- Visit glamorous Palm Springs, southern Californian home of the stars
- Witness the desert come to life in the botanical gardens of the Living Desert Zoo
- Stop at the outlets for a shopping spree of your favorite designer brands
Departing from Los Angeles, your tour's first stop is Palm Springs, once home to celebrities such as Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra, Marilyn Monroe, Liberace, Barbara Streisand and many more. Palm Springs, a city in southern California known for its hot springs, hosts 115 golf courses and 600 tennis courts. You’ll have the chance to ride on the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, passing sheer cliffs of Chino Canyon and enjoying spectacular views.
You'll then visit the Living Desert Zoo, a unique experience that demonstrates how vibrant and alive the desert really is. You’ll break for lunch on Rodeo Drive of the desert El Paseo, full of restaurants and shops--the perfect place for people watching. After lunch, you’ll embark on a panoramic tour of the homes of the Hollywood stars that are scattered throughout the valley.
The final stop of the day is Desert Hills Premium Outlets, home to 130 stores designer and brand name stores, including: Coach, Dolce & Gabbana, Elie Tahari, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Last Call by Neiman Marcus, Loro Piana, Polo Ralph Lauren, Prada, Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, Salvatore Ferragamo, Tod's, Versace, Yves Saint Laurent, Zegna and more! You’ll then depart for an evening arrival in Los Angeles.
- Air-conditioned bus or van
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance to Palm Springs Aerial Tramway and the Living Desert Zoo
- Food and drinks
- WiFi not available on-board
- Children under 2 travel for free
- For every reservation there must be at least one person who is 18 years of age
- Tours are estimated to end between 8.00pm-9.00pm,but is subject to change based on local conditions
- You are required to have a proper form of identification
- Booking is only considered changed or cancelled when you are in receipt of a cancellation number
- Cancellation policy: There will be no cancellation fee for all tours cancelled up to three days prior to departure. Full cancellation penalty applies if tour is cancelled less than three days before departure. All requests for refunds must be received within 90 days of departure
- Mondays and Fridays
- Starbucks Coffee Farmers Market: pick-up at 6.30am
- Culver City Four Points Sheraton: pick-up at 7.00am
Go behind the scenes of the world-famous Studio Tour to explore real movie sets where Hollywood movi...
Take your chance to journey the neversleeping heart of Los Angeles in a very unusual mode, as you ar...
Los Angeles is a hiker’s paradise with its stunning natural beauty and breathtaking 360° views high ...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
After journeying up north along the breathtaking California coast, first stop on this day tour will ...
Located next to the TCL Chinese Theater, Madame Tussauds Hollywood is the only place you can rub sho...