Hollywood Hills day and sunset hike
- A unique way to see LA for a memorable, up close and personal travel experience
- Eco-friendly and sustainable way to experience the city. Reduce your carbon footprint
- Take the ultimate selfie with the iconic Hollywood sign as your backdrop
- Insiders tour of the spectacular Griffith Park Observatory on our hike
- Visit famous film locations for an up-close Hollywood experience
Los Angeles is a hiker’s paradise with its stunning natural beauty and breathtaking 360° views high atop the hills of this sprawling urban landscape. Your expert hiking guide will
dazzle you with fascinating LA history and share interactive videos of scenes from blockbuster movies and hit TV shows, while standing at their exact filming locations.
You’ll hike to the highest point in the Hollywood Hills and when you reach the top, you’ll be treated to an unforgettable panorama of the majestic downtown skyscrapers, the
glitter of Hollywood, the posh mansions of Beverly Hills and beyond. You’ll then hike to a vista for an extra special selfie with the iconic Hollywood Sign in the background.
You’ll also get a chance to check out the other Hollywood stars as we finish with an insider’s tour of the world famous Griffith Observatory, where Ryan Gosling and Emma
Stone danced into the stars in the Oscar award winning La La Land.
Extra Bonus: No lines when you’re on the tour!
And don’t forget to bring your camera! This is great opportunity to burn some calories, get a history lesson and take photos that will last a lifetime.
- Expert tour guide
- Healthy snacks
- Skip the line. Insiders tour of the spectacular Griffith Park Observatory on our hike.
2700 North Vermont Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90027
Please meet your guide at Griffith Park / The Greek Theatre (The North Vermont Avenue Entrance of Griffith Park). The tour does not leave from the West Hollywood location.
- Fitness level: Easy to moderate
- Distance: 3.5 – 4 miles round-trip
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Day tour: 10.00am (with 9.45am check-in)
- Sunset tour:
- 4.30pm (with 4.15pm check-In)
- Hikes scheduled between March 12th and November 5th
- 3.00pm (with 2.45pm check-In)
- Hikes scheduled between November 6th and March 11th
- 4.30pm (with 4.15pm check-In)
On this Los Angeles city tour, you’ll begin in Hollywood, LA’s birthplace of film, and see the Chine...
Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood brings you closer to the entertainment you love. You'll never see...
“The best way to experience LA!” Yes! That is what USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, the Los Angel...
Go behind the scenes of the world-famous Studio Tour to explore real movie sets where Hollywood movi...
From Hollywood to the Santa Monica Pier and everything in between. On this Los Angeles city tour, yo...
After journeying up north along the breathtaking California coast, first stop on this day tour will ...
On this LA tour, you’ll venture off the beaten path into some of Los Angeles most ethnic enclaves, w...
The tour showcases all of your favorite celebrity star homes as well as the Hollywood Sign via Mulho...
Celebrating it’s 15th anniversary, the 75-minute Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes tour is a world renowne...
Our guided Downtown LA Food Tour includes 6 unique stops showcasing the best of the growing, diverse...