Go Los Angeles Card + Downloadable Guidebook
- Save up to 55% on top Los Angeles attractions
- Options from over 30 attractions, museums, tours, cruises and more
- Get your pass on any mobile device or print at home and download the guidebook to help plan your trip
- Choose between a 1 and 2-day pass
See as much of Los Angeles as you can with the Go Los Angeles Card. You decide if you want it to last one or two calendar days. Once purchased, the card can be downloaded instantly to your phone or printed at home. Then you can take it to any of over 30 participating attractions and tours. Want to tour Sony Pictures Studio or visit the Santa Monica Pier Aquarium? Just show up and present your pass. It’s easy and convenient.
Every pass comes with a downloadable guidebook to help you choose the next place to visit. With extra discounts and special offers at participating locations, the Go Los Angeles Card is an easy and convenient way to save money and see the very best of Los Angeles.
(subject to change)
- Aquarium of the Pacific
- Battleship IOWA Museum
- Cabrillo Marine Aquarium
- California Science Center IMAX
- Dolby Theatre® Guided Tour
- GRAMMY Museum®
- Harbor Cruise or Whale Watch in Long Beach
- Harbor Cruise or Whale Watch in San Pedro
- Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes™ Tour by Red Line Tours
- Hollywood Museum
- Hop-On Hop-Off Los Angeles Bus Tour - Yellow Route
- Huntington Library and Gardens
- K1 Speed Indoor Karting
- Knott's Berry Farm
- Knott's Soak City Water Park
- La Brea Tar Pits and Museum
- LA Zoo and Botanical Gardens
- Either LEGOLAND® California or San Diego Zoo
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood (includes the Marvel Superheroes 4D Experience!)
- Malibu Celebrity Homes Tour
- Natural History Museum
- OUE Skyspace LA
- Pacific Park - Santa Monica Pier
- Perry's Beach Café and Rentals - Mountain Bike or Roller-Skates (All Day)
- Queen Mary
- Rockin Hollywood Tours
- Santa Monica Pier Aquarium
- Choice between either Self-Guided Movie Star Homes Bike Tour by Bikes & Hikes LA or Hollywood Hike by Bikes & Hikes
- Six Flags Magic Mountain (skip the ticket line and go to Ticket Will Call)
- Sony Pictures Studio Tour
- TCL Chinese Theatres Guided Tour
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood
- Whale Watching & Dolphin Cruises-Newport Landing
- Autry Museum of the American West
- Los Angeles, A Journey Through Time in Film
- South Coast Shop & Dine Package
- 1 or 2-day pass
- Children (3-12): reduced
- Calendar Days are not 24-hour periods. If you visit your first attraction on a Monday evening with a 1-day card, it is valid for the remainder of Monday
- You have one year from purchase to activate your pass or it will expire
- Once activated, your card will be valid for the number of calendar days you purchased, over a two-week period
- This pass is non-transferable, and cannot be resold
- Please be prepared to show a valid photo ID matching at least one member of your party
- You can visit an attraction once per day, unless otherwise noted
Go behind the scenes of the world-famous Studio Tour to explore real movie sets where Hollywood movi...
Take your chance to journey the neversleeping heart of Los Angeles in a very unusual mode, as you ar...
Los Angeles is a hiker’s paradise with its stunning natural beauty and breathtaking 360° views high ...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
After journeying up north along the breathtaking California coast, first stop on this day tour will ...
Located next to the TCL Chinese Theater, Madame Tussauds Hollywood is the only place you can rub sho...