Coastal California day tour from Los Angeles
- Travel up the beautiful California coast of the Pacific Ocean
- Detour to a Spanish Mission and learn of the heavy Spanish influence in the area
- Visit the Hearst Castle, a wild 20th-century playground for the rich and famous
After journeying up north along the breathtaking California coast, first stop on this day tour will be Santa Barbara, where you'll visit a Spanish Mission and learn how these religious outposts became instrumental in the development of the entire region. Then make your way to the harbor full of sandy beaches, and you'll understand quickly why many celebrities call this area home.
Continue north to Solvang, an authentic Danish village with European architecture. Stroll the main street and browse in the local shops before continuing to the world-famous Hearst Castle. Constructed by newspaper baron William Randolph Hearst, this building houses antique ceilings, Greek vases dating from 800 B.C., rare oriental carpets and many works of art.
- Air-conditioned bus or van
- Entrance to Hearst Castle
- Professional tour guide
- Food and drinks
- WiFi not available on-board
- Children under 2 travel for free
- For every reservation there must be at least one person who is 18 years of age
- Tours are estimated to end between 8.00pm-9.00pm,but is subject to change based on local conditions
- You are required to have a proper form of identification
- Booking is only considered changed or cancelled when you are in receipt of a cancellation number
- Cancellation policy: There will be no cancellation fee for all tours cancelled up to three days prior to departure. Full cancellation penalty applies if tour is cancelled less than three days before departure. All requests for refunds must be received within 90 days of departure
- Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Starbucks Coffee Farmers Market: pick-up at 6.30am
- Culver City Four Points Sheraton: pick-up at 7.00am
Take your chance to journey the neversleeping heart of Los Angeles in a very unusual mode, as you ar...
Los Angeles is a hiker’s paradise with its stunning natural beauty and breathtaking 360° views high ...
On this Los Angeles city tour, you’ll begin in Hollywood, LA’s birthplace of film, and see the Chine...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
Get on a vintage trolley that visits all of Hollywood's most famous attractions! The open-air trolle...
Start your day and get on a vintage trolley that visits all of Hollywood's most famous attractions! ...