Wembley Stadium Tour
- Relive Wembley Stadium’s greatest moments in sport and culture
- Get a guided all-access tour of the stadium
- Visit the Players Tunnel, Press Room, the Trophy Winner’s Steps, the England Dressing Room, and Royal Box
- Marvel at the historical treasures, including the 1966 World Cup crossbar and tablets commemorating London’s 1948 Olympic Games
- Enjoy a breathtaking view of the empty stadium and be prepared to be astounded by its sheer size
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums in the world.
From England's stunning World Cup victory in 1966, the amazing Live Aid concert in 1985, FC Barcelona's astounding UEFA Champion's League triumph in 2011, or the ongoing tradition of the FA Cup Final, the Wembley Stadium Tour gives you the chance to relive some of its greatest moments, and lets you create some new ones of your very own.
Your guided tour will include access to Wembley's historical treasures, including the 1966 World Cup crossbar, the Jules Rimet Trophy commemorating England's World Cup glory, the original flag from London's 1948 Olympic Games, and more.
- Guided tour of Wembley Stadium
- Paper translations for 8 languages
- Children (ages 5-15)
Wembley Stadium, Wembley, Greater London HA9 0WS
The Wembley Stadium Tour Entrance is located by the Bobby Moore Statue, at the top of Olympic Way, on Level 1. The entrance can be reached via a short flight of stairs or a lift from ground level.
Wembley Stadium is a public transport destination and served by three stations: Wembley Park Station (Jubilee and Metropolitan lines), Wembley Stadium Station (Chiltern line) and Wembley Central Station (Bakerloo line and London overground train).
There is a ‘Pay on Foot’ parking system in place and current parking charges are GBP 3 for up to 2 hours and GBP 5.50 for up to 4 hours.
- All tours are subject to alteration and cancellation at short notice
- Tour and route are subject to availability
- Tours are in English, however paper translations are offered at no additional cost in French, German, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Italian, Russian and Spanish
- The FA Cup is a replica representation
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your allocated time slot and you will be placed on the next available tour
- Tours depart daily with 3 timeslots: 10.00am - 12.00pm, 12.00pm - 2.00pm, 2.00pm - 4.00pm
- Tours do not run 24-26 December, 1 January and around major events
- Tours last 75 minutes and are conducted in English by an experienced tour guide. A complimentary written translation guide is available upon request to enhance your experience. Please check availability and book in advance to avoid disappointment
- Additional tours will be added during peak periods
- The tour and route are subject to availability and change. Wembley Stadium reserves the right to change the tour and route at its discretion to accommodate the requirements of Event Owners, Founding Partners, Official Suppliers
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
Join your favorite DreamWorks characters on a fantastic new journey on Shrek’s Adventure in London! ...
Escape the crowded tubes and explore London from the deck of the Thames Clippers. The fastest fleet ...
Start or finish your holiday the easy way with a great value bus transfer between Gatwick Airport an...
This 2 ½ hour guided London film locations walking tour is action-packed with Blockbuster film locat...
Over 50 years ago, after his Aunt Lucy went into The Home for Retired Bears in Lima, Paddington Bear...