Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter tickets with transport
- Enter the world of Harry Potter with a behind-the-scenes walking tour
- See the original sets, costumes and props from the film series
- Skip the hassle of London traffic and let yourself be magicked away on a Harry Potter branded bus
- Watch Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone™ aboard a comfortable air-conditioned bus
Step into the world of Harry Potter and discover the magic hidden behind the most successful film series of all time. A guide will take you through some of the films' most famous sets and you'll be given free time to explore the costumes and props on display.
Perfect for family fun as well as for wizardry lovers, this behind-the-scenes walking tour will take you on a stroll down Diagon Alley, past the shop fronts of Ollivanders Wand Shop, Flourish and Blotts, the Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium. You'll be able to check out Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and hop on Hagrids's Motorcycle. Step into the actual Great Hall as well as some of the most memorable settings, including the Gryffindor common room and Dumbledore’s office. The popular beverage Butterbeer™ is available as well as hundreds of wizarding souvenirs you can take home to your Muggle friends.
TM & © 2015 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR.
- Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London (3.5-hour visit)
- Return transportation on a double-decker branded bus
- Butterbeer™ (if chosen at purchase)
- Food and beverages
- Pick-up service
- Digital guide (available for GBP 4.95 at the attraction)
- Infants (ages 2 and under): completely free
- Infants (ages 3-4): free admission to the attraction, but a bus seat must be purchased
- Children (ages 5-15): reduced rate
Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London
Bring your voucher to the departure point, inside the Colonnade Walk complex. Please arrive early; check-in closes 15 minutes before departure. It will take approximately one and a half hours to reach the attraction, traffic permitting.
- Entrance times in the calendar refer to the start of the tour at the attraction. Customers must check-in at the meeting point before the indicated departure time in order to reach the attraction on time. Late arrivals will not be refunded
- Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies
- Tours run daily
- Schedule subject to change. See calendar for most up-to-date times
- Return buses depart three and half hours after the studio tour begins. Don't be late!
- For a complete list of departure and return times, click here
You will meet your guide in central London and jump luxury air-conditioned coach for your tour of th...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained gl...
The View from The Shard, the tallest building in Western Europe takes you on a multi-sensory journey...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
Experience the spirit of London on this whistle stop tour. A luxury coach and included lunch pack wi...
Visit the best parts of London from the comfort of your seat. This guided bus tour will take you pas...
What better way to enjoy the highlights of London than on-board a vintage 1950s Routemaster bus with...
Relaunched in 2018 and now including original props and costumes from the show itself the OFFICIAL C...