Stonehenge, Oxford and Windsor Castle excursion
- Roundtrip transportation from London
- Customizable - purchase the entrance tickets that you want
- Wander through Oxford, the "city of dreaming spires"
Travel to Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge with this full-day excursion from London. Entrances and lunch are not included, giving you the freedom to organize your day the way you want. Pre-purchase tickets before departure or just explore areas at your leisure. Sights include:
- 17th-century monuments line the cobbled streets of Windsor
- Mysterious Stonehenge stands on Salisbury Plain
- Cobbled lanes of Oxford, a historic university town
- Day trip to Windsor, Oxford and Stonehenge
- Professional guide
- Admission to the attractions
- Additional food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-16)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (60+)
4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Bring your voucher, either mobile or printed, to the Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria. This tour will finish at approximately 7.30pm at the meeting point. Details for the walking tour meeting points are available when you redeem your voucher.
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace. Planned closures and disruptions may be subject to change. On occasions when Windsor Castle is completely closed, you'll visit Hampton Court instead
- When the State Apartments are closed, the Precincts, Queen Mary’s dolls’ house and the Drawings Gallery will continue to be open
- On the summer solstice (20-21 June) you will visit Avebury instead of Stonehenge
- April-September: daily
- October-March: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Departure 8.30am
- Please arrive for check-in no later than 8.00am
- This tour will finish at approximately 7.30pm at the meeting point
This 2 ½ hour guided London film locations walking tour is action-packed with Blockbuster film locat...
Over 50 years ago, after his Aunt Lucy went into The Home for Retired Bears in Lima, Paddington Bear...
With this package, you'll enjoy 24-hour hop on hop off access to River Thames sightseeing boats as w...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...