Secret London taxi tour
- Enjoy locations in London most visitors don't get to see
- See the timber framed building that survied the 'Great Fire of London' in 1966
- Uncover with us the remains of Roman London and learn how they used to live
There is a very secret London just waiting to be discovered and enjoyed. This 3-hour tour will allow you to discover and explore the hidden courtyards, narrow alleyways, timber-framed buildings, forgotten statutes and hidden gardens all tucked away in the city. The secret sights include Roman remains and a Roman tower in the heart of the city, timber-framed buildings that survived the Great Fire of London 1666, narrow alleyways and back alleys that Charles Dickens would have known, hidden courtyards and secret gardens, 17th century taverns, old parish churches and the only statute of King Henry the VIII in the whole of London.
With a little imagination, these hidden cobbled streets and secret alleys can transport you centuries back into the past, the ghosts of ancient Londoners just going about their daily business. Enjoy a side of London millions of visitors never get to see.
Note – to fully appreciate some of the places we want to show you this will involve a little more walking than the average London private taxi tour.
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Any admission fees
- Refreshments or meals
- Gratuities - always at your discretion
- Price is per taxi, which can accommodate up to 5 people
- All of our taxis are wheelchair accessible. However, if a person remains in the wheelchair for the duration of the tour it may limit the number of people the taxi can accommodate comfortably. Just let us know and we will work it all out. Collapsible wheelchairs and child pushchairs can be stored in the front of the taxi cab
- If you want to see a particular sight on your private tour and don’t know if we cover it, just let us know and we will make it happen
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...