Secret Bike Tour of London
- Take part to this alternative ride through London
- Explore the majesty of the financial district, the ‘City of London’, the mystery of the old London Docks and much more...
- Cycle along a route that follows river and canal-side pathways, cycle lanes, back streets and hidden passageway
What other London tour includes visits to sights as diverse as the Tower of London, an exhilarating view of the Tower Bridge, an exclusive Central London marina, the original site of Roman London, Britain’s highest quality food market and London’s curry capital - Brick Lane, where we take a refueling break to explore some breathtaking street art, grab a coffee or even a pint at a cornerstone of British culture – a classic East End boozer (a pub!).
It’s simply impossible to summarize the amazing Secret London Tour, combining medieval history, legend, scandal and modern glamour. Yet, one thing for certain is that everybody who joins us will leave with a picture of London that they could never have previously imagined.
Highlights of the tour
- Tower Bridge
- Tower of London
- Diagon Alley & Leaky Cauldron from Harry Potter film
- Cycle alongside a Hidden Canal
- Shakespeare's Globe Theatre
- Jack the Ripper murder scene
- Cable Street Mural
- World Famous Street Art
- City Hall
- Bank of England
- A local guide
- Bike hire, helmet, bike lights
- A rain poncho if necessary
- A 20 minute break at Brick Lane (to enjoy some local street art, grab a coffee or even a pint at a cornerstone of British culture – a classic East End pub!)
- Personal Expenses
- Tips for the guide
- Children from 10-17 years old
- Students with ID
Waterloo Station, Waterloo Rd, South Bank, London SE1 8SW, UK
We meet outside the entrance to the train platforms 1 & 2 inside Waterloo train station. We will see you there in front of a store named ‘Whistle Stop’.
Waterloo train station is located above the underground station. If you arrive at Waterloo by underground, after you have gone through the ticket barriers, take the escalators up into the main train station and then follow the clearly marked train platform numbers along until you reach numbers 1 & 2, where you will meet your tour guide.
- Don't forget to bring your camera!
- The distance covered in the Secret Tour is 9.25 miles, around 15 kilometers.
- The difficulty level of the Secret Tour ride is MODERATE with no uphill climbs!
- Children under 10 years can not participate to this tour. Eligible children (10-17 years) must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- All customers are required to be at the stated departure point by the stated departure time
- The Company reserves the right to cancel a tour in the light of circumstances beyond the Company’s control.
- Please take care of all personal property.
- The tour starts at 3.00 pm and finishes at 6.30 pm
- Duration: 3 ½ hours including a 20 minute break
Do you want to see all of London’s ‘must-see’ sights and attractions? Would you like to hear quirky ...
Spend a few hours with the world’s most iconic figures at Madame Tussauds! Filled with amazingly lif...
Get your tickets to BODY WORLDS London Museum Experience. The original display of real human bodies ...
You can’t visit London without visiting Westminster! You’ll see all the best sights on this guided t...
Open Top Double Decker Bus Tour Take your seat on a beautifully restored double-decker bus and marve...
The World Rugby Museum tells the story of rugby from around the world, following the game’s history ...
Enjoy a kid-free morning with one of our many exciting tours for kids aged 8-16 years of age. Come o...
After meeting your guide at St Pancras International train station by the Eurostar departures, you w...
KidZania When you were a kid, did you dream of becoming a police officer, a famous painter or an ast...
With this package, you'll enjoy 24-hour hop on hop off access to River Thames sightseeing boats as w...