Royal London tour with skip-the-line Tower of London, river cruise and Changing of the Guard
- VIP early access to the Crown Jewels at the Tower of London
- Enjoy a scenic river shuttle up the Thames
- Follow your guide from the Horse Guards Parade to St. James
- Watch the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
See the best of the royal side to London in a single morning! Get in before the crowds to the famed and somewhat infamous Tower –– former prison and execution site of three Queens of England. Your early morning visit means you will be among the first to enter the Jewel House and view the spectacular crown jewels, locked up here for safekeeping every night for the last 600 years. These are the official regalia and vestments used by the Sovereign of the United Kingdom during the coronation ceremony and other noble appearances. This priceless collection includes magnificent orbs, swords, rings, and of course, crowns and scepters. During your visit you will also be able to see the famous white tower, where it is said that the ‘Princes in the Tower’ were held and supposedly murdered by their Uncle Richard III to usurp the throne from their father, King Edward IV.
Then it’s time to step aboard a relaxing river shuttle as the tour heads up the Thames. Enjoy the sights as your guide points out major landmarks on the way to see the Changing of the Guard. Your guide will make sure you are in a prime position to enjoy the best views of this world-famous event, while providing colorful commentary as the Queen’s Foot Guards –– all red tunics and unmistakable bearskin hats –– march to Buckingham Palace (Please note that this experience is subject to weather conditions). Your tour also ends at Buckingham Palace, the residence of Queen Elizabeth II and the Duke of Edinburgh, where you'll see the famous balcony where the royal family appears during major events. This tour is the best way to spend a morning in London, learning and laughing along with your local City Wonders guide.
- VIP early access admission to the Tower of London, including opening ceremony
- Admission to the Tower of London
- Boat shuttle on the River Thames
- Guided walking tour from Embankment to Buckingham Palace
- Changing of the Guard (weather permitting)
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Headsets, when necessary
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and beverages
- Infant (ages 5 and under): free
- Child (ages 6-14): reduced
2 Tower Hill, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4EE, UK
- Meet directly in front of the Tower of London ticket office, opposite the main Tower entrance. Please arrive 15 minutes early and ready to go. It is strongly recommended to consult a map in order to be punctual
- Arriving by tube: Turn right towards Trinity Square. You should clearly be able to see the tower when you exit the tube station. It is a short walk (approx. 3 minutes)
- The tour ends outside Buckingham Palace around 12.00pm
- Tips to guides providing excellent service are always appreciated
- This tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. It is also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages
- Non-flash photography is permitted in the Tower of London
- Weather is very changeable in London. Please make sure you bring adequate rain clothes.
- The tour operator reserves the right to refuse any guest under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or anyone whose behavior is disorderly or poses a threat to other guests and staff.
- The Changing of the Guard does not operate in the rain. If it's cancelled, it will be replaced with an extended walking tour.
- This is a tour that involves a reasonable amount of walking. For this reason, comfortable shoes are recommended for all guests.
- The tour operator will do everything within their power to ensure timings and itineraries are respected. However, due to issues beyond their control, timings and sites are subject to last minute changes on rare occasions. Please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours due to the popularity of London's sites.
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays during high season (1 April to 30 November)
- Friday and Saturdays during low season
- Meeting time 8.00am
- Departure time 8.15am
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
The Tower Bridge Experience offers you the opportunity to explore Tower Bridge as a living monument ...
You'll have the chance to go behind-the-scenes and see many things the camera never showed. From bre...
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained gl...
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
Enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience when you join our unique fully-guided tour at Warner Bros. ...
The View from The Shard, the tallest building in Western Europe takes you on a multi-sensory journey...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Enjoy a personal small group tour with a maximum of 17 guests to two of the UK’s most popular attrac...
The ThamesJet “Rush” is a 50 minute adrenaline fuelled fun speedboat experience, where you will enjo...