Rock N Pop London taxi tour
- Discover London through music, artists and bands.
- Explore the iconic places of the Beatles, Queen, Oasis, Led Zeppelin, Sting and many others
- Get to see the world-famous Abbey Road Studios!
This Rock and Popular Music tour is about the artists and bands, past and present, who really made their mark on us when it comes to music! The Londoners, Mick Jagger, Adel, Amy Winehouse, Bowie, and Marc Bolan to name just a few will feature on this tour, as well others like the Beatles, Queen, Oasis, Led Zeppelin, Sting, Pink Floyd who all contributed to the musical legacy of London. And the list goes on and on, just like the beat!
From pubs, clubs and other preforming venue’s to recording studios, homes and restaurants owned by the stars. It’s all about the music and the legends!
After your tour we would love to drop you off at the Hard Rock café to continue your theme long into the evening. Or perhaps we could drop you at Camden Town, that’s a place where it all happen now! A great urban vibe and the place to discover the undiscovered stars of tomorrow, paying their dues at various pubs and bars across Camden Town.
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Taxi tour of Rock N Pop London
- Any admission fees
- Gratuities - always at your discretion
- Price is per taxi, which can accommodate up to 5 people
- All of our taxis are wheelchair accessible. However, if a person remains in the wheelchair for the duration of the tour it may limit the number of people the taxi can accommodate comfortably. Just let us know and we will work it all out. Collapsible wheelchairs and child pushchairs can be stored in the front of the taxi cab
- departure times depend on the day - please check the calendar
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...