Lunch Cruise on the River Thames
- Enjoy a delicious two-course lunch while enjoying the view
- Take in spectacular views of iconic London from the Thames
- Listen to an enlightening commentary
- Have a well-deserved lunch on a cruise to discover the city
The best way to enjoy the sites of London is from the river, everyone knows that! So why not try this lunch cruise on the river Thames and see the city from a different angle. Walk to Tower Pier (five minutes walk from the Tower of London) and treat yourself to a delicious two course set lunch, live commentary and perhaps the best views of the famous capital. The cruise begins with spectacular views of the Tower of London and Tower Bridge and then takes you through the heart of the city for once-in-a-lifetime shots of the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, St. Paul's Cathedral, the Oxo Tower, the Shard, the National Theatre and South Bank, City Hall, the Golden Hinde, Royal Greenwich and the Cutty Sark, amongst other buildings. The cruise includes a fully waitered service and a cash bar for additional drinks. There is also an open-air upper deck providing a great opportunity to take those memorable photos of London's famous skyline. Vegetarian options are available and most special dietary requirements can be catered for.
- 2 course set Lunch
- 1 hour 45 minute river cruise
- Recorded commentary
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Hotel pick-ups and transfers
- Additional drinks
- Child prices apply to children aged 2-12
- Children under two years old may board free of charge but are not allocated a seat or a meal. If a seat is required for a child under 2 years old then the child rate applies
Tower Pier, Lower Thames Street, London EC3N 4DT
Tower Pier is located just five minutes walk from the Tower of London.
- Dress code: casual
- Cruise departs at 11:45. Passengers must be at Tower Pier for boarding by 11:30
- It is not possible to wait or re-schedule customers who arrive late for boarding and departure, however so caused
- This cruise is not suitable for wheelchair users who are unable to move to fixed seating and is unsuitable for motorised wheelchairs
- Children aged under two years old may board free of charge but are not allocated a seat or a meal. If a seat and/or meal is required for a child under two years old, the children's rate will be charged
- Cruise departs daily from Tower Pier at 11.45am
- Cruise returns to Tower Pier at 1.30pm
- Passengers must be ready for boarding at 11.30am
- This cruise is available every day all year round
Join the Lords and Ladies during the London season on our Downton Abbey London Tour. On this Downton...
The Royal Observatory is home to the world-famous Meridian Line and Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Estab...
The Midsomer Murders Tour will transport you into the charming yet sinister world familiar to DCI Jo...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Barbican, you will solve riddles via a web ...