London Eye tickets with 4D Cinema Experience
- Enjoy panoramic views of all of London's landmarks at once
- Ride in one of London's most popular attractions
- Experience the London Eye 4D Cinema that lets you literally feel the wind in your hair
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 30 minutes to finish one rotation, meaning you don't need to stop as you step into your fully glazed capsule! The interior is climate-controlled for maximum comfort and includes touch screens to learn more about the monuments below. These include the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, St Paul's Cathedral, the Gherkin and the Shard.
Every ticket includes admission to the London Eye 4D Cinema Experience. Literally feel the wind of London in your face and experience shaking ground, snow and bubbles - all from the safety of the theater.
- Admission to the London Eye
- 4D Cinema Experience
- Children (ages 4-15)
30 The Queen's Walk, Lambeth, London, SE1
To redeem your voucher, please follow the below steps:
Due to the iconic status of the London Eye, there are strict security procedures. All guests are required to undergo an uninvasive search before boarding, similar to search processes in major airports. Same sex officers can be made available on request. The following items are not permitted:
- Alcohol; Baseball Bats; Bicycles (including folding ones); Explosives (including fireworks); Guns; Knives; Pepper spray; Pets (except for service animals); Prams & buggies; Sharp objects; Scooters; Screwdrivers & spanners; Skateboards; Tasers; Tripods
- Open Daily: Monday to Friday 11:00 am to 6:00 pm ; Saturday/Sunday 10:00 am to 8:30 pm
- Closed: 25th December 2019
- The London Eye will operate longer hours from April onwards with a 10am opening time and last rotation at 9:30 pm (every day from April to August)
- Additionally, on Friday, Saturday and Sunday in peak summer holidays, the London Eye last rotation will be at 9:30 pm
- For full details on London Eye opening hours please see the calendar HERE
Windsor Castle Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perch...
This 2 ½ hour guided London film locations walking tour is action-packed with Blockbuster film locat...
Over 50 years ago, after his Aunt Lucy went into The Home for Retired Bears in Lima, Paddington Bear...
Join the Lords and Ladies during the London season on our Downton Abbey London Tour. On this Downton...
The Royal Observatory is home to the world-famous Meridian Line and Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Estab...
The Midsomer Murders Tour will transport you into the charming yet sinister world familiar to DCI Jo...