London Art Deco taxi tour
- Relax and enjoy a private tour of London in a London black taxi
- Discover London's Art Deco finest examples
- The perfect tour if you're passionate about Art Deco architecture and want to see the buildings London have to offer
Maximise the time you get to spend gazing at the splendour of London's Art Deco finest examples: book now this 3-hour taxi tour and marvel at what you'll see! More than 100 compelling examples of Art Deco architecture in London are waiting for you, from the landmark Broadcasting House to our finest underground stations designed by Charles Holden.
Your private Art Deco taxi tour has been designed to enable you to appreciate the interior of the buildings we visit as well as the exterior. In fact, there are a number of buildings where you can go inside and see the Art Deco splendour that has been preserved.
At the end of this particular tour we would love to drop you at the V&A Museum or the Royal Institute of British Architect Museum to continue with your Art Deco themed day. Or perhaps after finishing your tour you would like to have a fabulous cream tea or gin tasting session at Claridges – the Art Deco jewel in the crown. You ask, we make it happen.
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Tour of the Art Deco sites
- Any admission fees
- Gratuities - always at your discretion
- Price is per taxi, which can accommodate up to 5 people
- All of our taxis are wheelchair accessible. However, if a person remains in the wheelchair for the duration of the tour it may limit the number of people the taxi can accommodate comfortably. Just let us know and we will work it all out. Collapsible wheelchairs and child pushchairs can be stored in the front of the taxi cab
- If you want to see a particular sight on your private tour and don’t know if we cover it, just let us know and we will make it happen
- departure times depend on the day - please check the calendar
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...