Hampton Court Palace tickets with gardens and maze
- Go on tours with costumed guides
- Wander through the gardens
- Lose yourself in the garden maze
Hampton Court Palace, found in the London borough of Richmond upon Thames, is one of the palaces built over the centuries as residences for the Royal Family.
Though it hasn’t been used for that purpose since the 18th century it is today an ideal place for a day trip. Plan your trip to London and book your tickets in order to explore the halls that were once home to the British Royal Family. Your visit includes access to the palace, its famous maze and a multi-language audio-guide. While visiting the palace you can experience tours from costumed guides, children’s activity tours, the Young Henry the VIII exhibition and more.
- Access to the palace, maze, gardens and the (summer only) Magic Garden
- Admission to our exhibitions
- Live historical re-enactments
- A multi-language audio guide - collect from the Information Centre off Base Court
- Children's activity trails
- Children (ages 4 and under): free
- Children (ages 5-15), students (with ID), and seniors (ages 60 and up): reduced
Hampton Court Palace, Hampton Street, London, United Kingdom
Bring a printed copy of your voucher to the Hampton Court Palace entrance.
- The multi-language audio guide is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Korean and Japanese
Hampton Court Palace is open daily except 24-26 December.
Summer (25 March - 27 October)
Last admission: 17:00
Last admission to Magic Garden and Maze: 17:15
Winter (28 October - 30 March)
Last admission: 15:30
Last entry to Maze: 15:45
Located within Kensington Gardens, Kensington Palace is the official residence of the Duke and Duche...
See London through the eyes of Britain’s most famous monarchs. This choice of three different passes...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained gl...
Sign your children up for an adventure to Brighton Beach where rocky beaches await!The sun is shinin...
The Tower Bridge Experience offers you the opportunity to explore Tower Bridge as a living monument ...
The View from The Shard, the tallest building in Western Europe takes you on a multi-sensory journey...
With this package, you'll enjoy 24-hour hop on hop off access to River Thames sightseeing boats as w...
Windsor Castle Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perch...