Wine cellar tour in Lisbon
- Lunch menu to keep you going all day
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Savor local gourmet products with an included tasting
- Dive into the world of winemaking - see the transformation from grape to glass
A tour to join if you fancy a glass of wine once in a while. You will get the chance to taste top quality wines at the cellars of one of the biggest wine producers in Portugal and at the vineyards of local producers. Here you can try the famous “Moscatel do Setúbal”, a full, sweet Muscat wine, distinctively from this region. Explore the vineyards and open a new window to your trip by tasting local wines from the region. The Wine Cellar Destination Tour will guide you through one of the best exploring times while playing to be an expert in Wine testing. Smell the aphrodisiac essences of grapes and taste the flavors of excellent Portuguese wine! All you have to do is unplug your mind and follow us in one of the most exquisite Wine Cellar, also known as one of the biggest and famous Portuguese wine producers.
Before heading to Arrabida, there will still be time to taste the famous "tortas de azeitão", the best pastry of the region.mAnd in one click, you will be enjoying the scenic route through the coast and the breathtaking scenery of the Arrábida Natural Park and the Sado river, this is an area of intense and flourishing beauty, and realize it was not so complicated to forget about checking your Facebook feed. Last, but not least, we will take you to the coastal city of Setúbal to try one of the finest delicacies in Portuguese cuisine: "choco frito" (fried cuttlefish).
- Lunch in a bag
- Fried Cuttlefish tasting
- 9-seat private van with AC
- Visit to the wine cellar and wine tasting
- Entrance to other monuments/attractions
- Extra drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Child (0-10): reduced
R. 1º de Dezembro 133, 1200-121 Lisboa, Portugal
Reception of Lisbon Destination Hostel, Rossio Train Station, 2nd floor. Largo Duque do Cadaval, Lisbon. Get inside the station, go to the 2nd floor, the hostel is opposite f the train ticket office.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- All ages; children accompanied by adults
- Wine tasting for people over 18 years old
- Language: English/Portuguese/Spanish (conditioned to confirmation)
- Minimum of 4 people to run the tour
- Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 9.30am
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
The monuments in Belém are cultural icons and a must-see on any tour itinerary. Because of the uniqu...
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval ...
Skip the long lines for taxis and the hassle of using public transportation on arrival at Lisbon Air...
On this private tour, you will leave the city of Lisbon behind and head out towards the countryside ...
This tour allows you to pick from our different itineraries to make your own 4-hour journey in Lisbo...