Sintra Deluxe tour with Cascais and Estoril
- Pena Palace, a landmark of Romanticism
- The charming village of Sintra that enchanted kings and inspired poets
- Tram to Colares
- Cabo da Roca, the most western mainland point of both Portugal and Europe have to offer
- The villages of Cascais and Estoril
Spend the day in true luxury. Be dazzled by the charming fantasy of Pena Palace. The most notable example of Portuguese Romantic architecture.
Discover the charms of the village of Sintra (cultural Landscape of UNESCO) that enchanted kings and inspired poets, and enjoy the village where you shall lunch. The tour continues by tram to Colares. Savor the beauty of the landscapes of Cabo da Roca, the most western point mainland Europe has to offer.
The day ends by the coast, passing through the villages of Cascais and Estoril.
- Guided visit
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from central Lisbon
- Pena Palace entrance fee
- ‘Tramway’ transport to the Palace
- Lunch (only if upgraded option is selected at checkout)
- Gratuites (optioanl)
- Children (aged 6-10) : 50% off
- Infants (aged 0-5) : Free (this option only includes transportation)
Alameda Edgar Cardoso, 1070-051 Lisboa, Portugal
Tour departs from the bus terminal located at Parque Eduardo VII / Marquês de Pombal Square or schedule pick-up service from your centrally located accommodation after booking.
- A minimum of 4 passengers is required for this tour to operate and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. In the unlikely event of such a cancellation, a refund will be provided
- Dailyat 9.00am
- Arrive at the meeting location 15 minutes prior to tours departure
- The tram route between Sintra and Colares is always taken whenever possible from April to October on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. On the remaining days the tour continues by bus.
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
The monuments in Belém are cultural icons and a must-see on any tour itinerary. Because of the uniqu...
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval ...
Skip the long lines for taxis and the hassle of using public transportation on arrival at Lisbon Air...
On this private tour, you will leave the city of Lisbon behind and head out towards the countryside ...
This tour allows you to pick from our different itineraries to make your own 4-hour journey in Lisbo...