Sintra & Cabo da Roca Passport
- Visit the romantic town of Sintra at your own pace
- Explore stunning places such as Cabo da Roca, Azenhas do Mar, or Boca do Inferno
Travel comfortably to the romantic town of Sintra, where you will be able to access the main Scotturb lines passing through the main points of interest in Sintra and Cascais.
Choose what you would like to see: from palaces to breathtaking landscapes like Cabo da Roca, Azenhas do Mar, or Boca do Inferno, in Cascais. Visit Sintra at your own pace and don't forget to try the famous Travesseiro and Queijada!
- Round-trip ticket for the same day
- Access to main Scotturb lines (400, 417, 418, 434, 435, 483, 433)
- Yellow Bus Discount Book (discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities)
- Monuments entrance tickets
- Hotel pick-ups and drop-offs
- Children 4-10: reduced
Praça da Figueira, 1100-241 Lisbon
Present your voucher at the sale point at Praça do Comércio (Yellow Bus kiosk) or directly to the bus driver to be exchanged for a ticket
June to September:
- From Praça da Figueira at 9.30am, 11.30am, 2.30pm and 4.30pm
- From Sintra: 10.30am, 12.30pm, 3.30pm and 6.00pm
Come and discover the magnificent village where the Royal Family used to live during the summer!We i...
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval ...
On this private tour, you will leave the city of Lisbon behind and head out towards the countryside ...
Take part to this 3-hour self-guided tour in electric car to explore Lisbon at your own pace. Do not...
Caravel on Wheels is an ideal tour for those who are in Lisbon for a one day only. Board at cruise d...
more info soon. Genres: House,Techno Lines Up: Butch Atmospheres: Wild,Live Performance Door Policie...