Sintra, Cabo da Roca, Cascais and Estoril guided tour
- Come and discover the magnificent village where the Royal Family used to live during the summer
- Visit Sintra, Boca do Inferno, Guincho, Cascais and Estoril
- Experience Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point on the mainland of Portugal and Europe
You are invited to discover this charming region and site of the royal family summer residence. You will visit the National Sintra Palace and spend some free time whether discovering the handicraft stores or the famous sweets of Sintra. Then head onto Cabo da Roca (the most westerly point of Europe) before continuing along the coast, passing by the famous Guincho beach until arriving at Cascais. Highlights of the town include the Boca do Inferno wave feature and the magnificent panorama over Cascais Bay and the adjoining coastline. On the way back to Lisbon, passing by Estoril, home to the famous Casino and its lovely gardens.
- Pick-up and Drop-Off from Lisbon Central Hotels
- Royal Palace entrance
- Guided visit
- For clients staying at Estoril Coast, Sintra and Cascais area hotels, there is a pick-up and drop-off service (for an additional charge)
- Children 6-10 years old 50% price
- Children younger than 6 years old may participate for free
Pick-up from Lisbon Central Hotels, check the pick-up point schedule in the following link
- Tour available in Portuguese, English, German and Spanish
- All tours can be modified or canceled without further notice. If the number of passengers falls below the minimum required, the tour operator reserves the right to use minibuses or a private car
- Daily at 2:30pm
- Cabo da Roca will only be visited from Mar 1 to Oct 31
- On Wednesdays, the Sintra National Palace is closed. On those days, the visit takes place at the Queluz Palace.
Enjoy a tour of Sintra, the capital of Romanticism and one of Portugal's most picturesque villages. ...
Get to know the Arrábida mountain and its charms. Come also to see Sesimbra, the Albufeira Lagoon an...
Take part to this 3-hour self-guided tour in electric car to explore Lisbon at your own pace. Do not...
Caravel on Wheels is an ideal tour for those who are in Lisbon for a one day only. Board at cruise d...
The incredible landscape of the Azeitão area is something not to be missed while visiting Portugal a...
We started the year and the matinés by opening ourselves to the cultural and artistic movement of Li...