Sintra and Cabo da Roca tour
- Visit the Continental Europe's westernmost point at Cabo da Roca
- Be enchanted by the mystical hills and magnificent fairy-tale-like palaces of Sintra
- Get the chance to try some of the region's products
- Visit the Regaleira Palace and its gardens
Be enchanted by the mystical hills and magnificent fairy-tale-like palaces of Sintra on our scenic 8-hour day trip. The village is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and it’s not hard to see why when you come face-to-face with its great beauty!
Depart from Lisbon and journey to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Sintra and explore its incomparable beauty at landmark monuments and attractions. Take a short walking tour around the village, where sights include the Quinta da Regaleira and medieval National Palace of Sintra. Get the chance to try some of the region's products, and compensate for all those calories you lost while visiting the monument.
This tour includes entrance to the Regaleira Palace and its gardens. If you also wish to visit the Castle of the Moors or go to Pena Palace at the top of Sintra Hills (tickets not included), please ask the guide when the tour start to arrange the drop-off at pick-up on one of the monuments.
- 9-seat private van with AC
- Lunch bag (sandwich, water, cereal bar, fruit)
- Walking tour in Sintra
- Entrance to Quinta da Regaleira
- Entrance to other monuments
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Regional Products
- Child (0-10): reduced
R. 1º de Dezembro 133, 1200-121 Lisboa, Portugal
Reception of Lisbon Destination Hostel, Rossio Train Station, 2nd floor. Largo Duque do Cadaval, Lisbon. Get inside the station, go to the 2nd floor, the hostel is opposite f the train ticket office.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable shoes are recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please bring a jacket, as Sintra has a micro-climate
- All ages; children accompanied by adults
- Language: English/Portuguese/Spanish (conditioned to confirmation)
- Minimum of 2 people to run the tour
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 9.30am
Explore the Portuguese capital and its highlights on a morning tour of Lisbon, before driving to the...
Our Yellow Bus double-decker open-top buses allow you to discover Lisbon in an easy and comfortable ...
The monuments in Belém are cultural icons and a must-see on any tour itinerary. Because of the uniqu...
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval ...
Skip the long lines for taxis and the hassle of using public transportation on arrival at Lisbon Air...
[EN] 2019 was a voyage of epic proportions that unfolded before our eyes. With 2020 on the horizon, ...