Pena Palace and Sintra tour
- Discover the secrets that make Sintra a World heritage site
- Explore Pena Palace with an expert guide
- Take in the view of the Romantic architecture in Portugal
- Be inspired by wandering through the narrow streets
Join the half-day Pena Palace & Sintra tour and discover the secrets that make Sintra a World heritage site. You will have the opportunity to visit Pena Palace with an official guide-interpreter, the finest and most notable example of Romantic architecture in Portugal. And then enjoy some free time or simply wander in the picturesque streets of this romantic town that served as an inspiration for many famous writers.
- Sintra Pena Palace (1h30)
- Vila de Sintra (20min)
- Boca do Inferno (Cascais), 20min - only March-October
- Cascais (10min)
- Pena Palace entrance and guided tour
- Yellow Bus Discount Book (Discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities)
- 10% discount when purchasing other Yellow Bus ticket (ever tour in every city)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children 0-3 years old: free
- Children 4-10 years old: reduced
Praça do Comércio MB, 1100-016 Lisboa, Portugal
Yellow Bus Kiosk
- Present your voucher at the sale point at Praça do Comércio (Yellow Bus kiosk) to be exchanged for a ticket
- It is recommended to be at the departure point at least 15 minutes in advance
- It is advisable to use comfortable shoes
- Tour not recommended for people with reduced mobility
- Daily at 2.00pm
- Blackout dates: 24, 25 and 31 December, 1 January
The crown jewel, multi-award-winning, and best seller tour, this is a classic experience one must-ha...
You are invited to discover this charming region and site of the royal family summer residence. You ...
Sintra is a stunning place bringing humans in touch with the beautifulness of nature. During this fu...
Discover the magical Sintra and all it has to offer with an expert guide.Come with us on a magical j...
Book your Lisboa Card with easy and advantageous access to many attractions in the city of 7 hills. ...
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval ...
The monuments in Belém are cultural icons and a must-see on any tour itinerary. Because of the uniqu...
Said to be built on 7 hills like Rome, Lisbon is an amphitheatre that looks down onto the Tagus, the...
A tour to join if you fancy a glass of wine once in a while. You will get the chance to taste top qu...
Pastries are probably one of the most famous traditions of Portugal and the pastel de nata is withou...