Lisbon Old Town sailing cruise
- Make your friends back home envious with great photo ops
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
- Perfect for the whole family - the more the merrier
Leave Lisbon's crowds behind and enjoy the city's famous sights aboard a beautiful sailboat with a cruise on the Tagus. Featuring wonderful panoramic views, famous monuments that honor the Age of Discovery, and impressively engineered bridges, this is a city tour to remember.
As you sail out from the medieval port of Belem into the Tagus river estuary, your eye is caught almost immediately by the striking Monument to the Discoveries, built to celebrate the region's rich history of exploring the New World. The crew expertly navigates your craft upriver, taking you beneath the 25th of April Bridge as the dome of the Estrela Basilica in Lisbon's Old Town comes into view.
Both shores of the river have landmarks to catch your eye: the Castle of São Jorge, the statue of Christ the King, and another engineering masterpiece, the Vasco de Gama Bridge. With an on-board guide imparting fascinating historical context, this is a wonderful overview of Lisbon's grandest sights, all from the comfort of a stunning sailboat.
- Guided sailing cruise of Lisbon's historic landmarks
- 2-hours sailing yacht ride
- Live commentary provided in English, Spanish, and Portuguese
- Children 2-11 years of age: reduced
Doca de Belém, Av. Brasília, Lisbon, Portugal
Departure gate 1
- Please arrive departure gate 1 at least 15 minutes before departure time
- Monday - Friday at 11.00am and 2.00pm
- Saturday and Sunday at 10.00am and 2.00pm
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
Come and discover the magnificent village where the Royal Family used to live during the summer!We i...
Explore the Portuguese capital and its highlights on a morning tour of Lisbon, before driving to the...
Our Yellow Bus double-decker open-top buses allow you to discover Lisbon in an easy and comfortable ...
The monuments in Belém are cultural icons and a must-see on any tour itinerary. Because of the uniqu...
more info soon. Genres: House,Techno Lines Up: Butch Atmospheres: Wild,Live Performance Door Policie...