Lisboa Card for 24h, 48h or 72h
- Visit Lisbon's best museums and attractions free of charge
- Receive a free guidebook full of helpful city info
- Enjoy an unlimited free travel by bus, metro, tram and elevadores
- Take advantage of many discounts in restaurants and shops
- Get fast track access to Jerónimos Monastery and National Museum of Archaeology
Book your Lisboa Card with easy and advantageous access to many attractions in the city of 7 hills. The pass offers free travel for consecutive 24h, 48h and 72h, on the following services: Carris, Metro, Buses, Trams, Funiculars and CP trains (to Cascais and Sintra). With the purchase of the Lisboa Card, you will save money as compared to buying single tickets for each attraction. The pass is an ideal choice to explore Lisbon hassle-free.
This card grants holder the following benefits:
- Free transportation on the Lisbon Carris, Metro, Buses, Trams, Funiculars and CP trains (to Cascais and Sintra)
- Free pass in 26 museums, monuments and places of interest.
- 10% to 50% discount on local services and cultural and tourist interest.
- 5% to 10% discount in participating stores for wide range of genuinely Portuguese articles.
- Lisboa Story Centre
- Arco Monumental da Rua Augusta
- Mosteiro Jerónimos
- Torre de Belém
- Carris - Lisboa de Eléctrico
- Sintra Mitos e Lendas
- Museu Coches
- Museu Nacional Arte Antiga
- Palácio de Mafra
- Elevador Santa Justa
- CP Sintra Cascais
- Panteão Nacional
- Palácio da Ajuda
- Experiência Pilar 7 (25 April Bridge)
- Mosteiro Batalha
- Mosteiro Alcobaça
- Convento de Cristo em Tomar
- Museu Arqueologia
- Museu Nacional do Azulejo
- Museu Nacional Etnologia
- MAAT - Museu de Arte, Arquitectura e Tecnologia
- Museu Nacional Traje
- Museu do Chiado
- Museu Nacional do Teatro e da Dança
- Casa Museu Anastácio Gonçalves
- Museu da Música
- Museu do Ar
- Discoveries Monument - 30%
- Quinta Regaleira - 20%
- Palácio de Queluz - 15%
- Palácio Nacional da Vila (Sintra) - 10%
- Palácio da Pena/Parque da Pena - 10%
- Aerobus - 25%
- Belém Monumental Touristic Tour - 20%
- Fundação Arpad Szénes- Vieira da Silva - 50%
- Museu da Água - 50%
- Museu de História Natural e da Ciência - 10%
- Museu do Centro Cientifico e Cultural de Macau - 50%
- Museu das Comunicações - 50%
- Museu de S. Roque - 40%
- Fundação Medeiros e Almeida - 40%
- Museu do Fado - 20%
- Museu da Marioneta - 20%
- Museu Colecção Berardo - 30%
- Museu da Carris - 30%
- Museu Marinha - 33%
You will find the complete list in the guidebook
- Lisboa Card for 24, 48 or 72 hours (depending on selection)
- Access to up to 28 museums or monuments in the city
- Unlimited free travel by bus, metro, tram and elevadores
- Free access to the famous 28 tram ride
- Free access to the Santa Justa elevator
- Discount in many venues, restaurants, Aerobus, and shopping centers
- Free train travel to Sintra and Cascais
Child (4-15) : Reduced
You can pick up your LISBOA CARD at one of the following addresses (bring a copy of the voucher and your ID with you):
- Ask me Lisboa Terreiro Do Paço office in Praça do Comércio / Hours: 9.00am-8.00pm
- Ask Me Lisboa Airport office in Terminal 1 Plaza (next to Aerobus) / Hours: 7.00am-00.00am
- Ask Me Lisboa Palácio Foz in Praça dos Restauradores / Hours: 9.00am-8.00pm
- You need to redeem your voucher in order to get your card
- The card is personal and not transferable. It is not valid unless signed and completed with the date and time at which you will start using the card
- Note: If you start using it at 10.00am on a Tuesday, it will be valid until 10.00am on Wednesday
- Lismarketing is not responsible for the loss, theft or any damage resulting from improper use of the Lisboa Card
- Your voucher is valid one year from the date of purchase
Ask Me Tourism Offices are open every day, except on December 25th.
Enjoy a tour of Sintra, the capital of Romanticism and one of Portugal's most picturesque villages. ...
Get to know the Arrábida mountain and its charms. Come also to see Sesimbra, the Albufeira Lagoon an...
Take part to this 3-hour self-guided tour in electric car to explore Lisbon at your own pace. Do not...
Caravel on Wheels is an ideal tour for those who are in Lisbon for a one day only. Board at cruise d...
The incredible landscape of the Azeitão area is something not to be missed while visiting Portugal a...
We started the year and the matinés by opening ourselves to the cultural and artistic movement of Li...