Fátima, Óbidos, Batalha and Nazaré tour with lunch
- Immerse yourself in history in the medieval town of Óbidos
- Take in the breathtaking views of Nazaré
- See Fátima and discover what it has to offer
- Explore Portugal and learn about its heritage
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval town of Óbidos and the Monastery of Batalha, the breathtaking views of Nazaré, and moments of contemplation in Fátima.
- Yellow Bus Discount Book (Discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities)
- 10% discount when purchasing other Yellow Bus ticket (ever tour in every city)
- Lunch at the restaurant "Maria do Mar", in Nazaré
- Museums/monuments entrance
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants 0-3 years old: free
- Children 4-10 years old: reduced
Pç. Comércio, 1100-148 Lisboa, Portugal
Present your voucher at the sale point at Praça do Comércio (Yellow Bus kiosk) to be exchanged for a ticket. It is recommended to be at the departure point at least 15 minutes in advance
- It is recommended to be at the departure point at least 15 minutes in advance
- Present your voucher at the sale point at Praça do Comércio (Yellow Bus kiosk) to be exchanged for a ticket
- It is advisable to use comfortable shoes
- Minimum 2 participants
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9.30am
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
The monuments in Belém are cultural icons and a must-see on any tour itinerary. Because of the uniqu...
Skip the long lines for taxis and the hassle of using public transportation on arrival at Lisbon Air...
On this private tour, you will leave the city of Lisbon behind and head out towards the countryside ...
Join this wonderful tour to Belém where you’ll find an ensemble of iconic architecture and monuments...
This tour allows you to pick from our different itineraries to make your own 4-hour journey in Lisbo...