Fado tour at night
- Authentic Fado experience
- Portuguese Fado in Lisbon is the true soulful sound of Lisbon
A true must see! Fado is a story about Portuguese history, in song. It expresses "saudades", which is an untranslatable term which looks something like 'longing', a nostalgia and sadness of being away. It is considered World Intangible Cultural Heritage.
Wander back in time to the discoveries, and enjoy a 2 hour show in the birthplace of Fado. Your expert guide will tell you everything you need to know about this music.
Clear your agenda for tonight and come on a spiritual journey with us!
- Front seat for a Fado show
- Several drinks to enjoy throughout the tour
- Typical Portuguese restaurant
- Legendary stories
- Entire tour assisted by expert local guide
- A journey into Portuguese culture
- Any additional activities
- Rossio Square, look for our yellow shirted team near the statue.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 7:00 PM
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval ...
Skip the long lines for taxis and the hassle of using public transportation on arrival at Lisbon Air...
On this private tour, you will leave the city of Lisbon behind and head out towards the countryside ...
Join this wonderful tour to Belém where you’ll find an ensemble of iconic architecture and monuments...
This tour allows you to pick from our different itineraries to make your own 4-hour journey in Lisbo...