Arrábida wine tour
- Admire the Tagus river bay while crossing the Ponte Vasco da Gama, the longest bridge in Europe
- Ascend the Palmela Castle Tower for an amazing photo opportunity
- Drive through the Arrabida wine region, passing many vineyards, cork and olive trees
- Visit a beautiful local family owned wine farm in the heart of the Arrábida park, where it is time to taste some wine
During this full day semi-private tour from Lisbon you will visit Arrábida, a natural park founded in 1976, which is one of the 30 areas that are officially under protection in Portugal. On this amazing tour you will discover the importance of wine and culture. Be sure to treat yourself to a great tasting and this tour!
Leaving Lisbon by the Vasco da Gama bridge, your first stop will be at the Castle of Palmela. This is an amazing photo opportunity, so be sure to have your cameras ready. You will then visit a beautiful family owned wine farm for a delectable wine tasting. After that your tour will continue with a drive along the mountains of the Arrábida Natural Park (500m peak) to admire the spectacular views over the Atlantic Ocean.
Next, you will stop for lunch at the fishing village of Sesimbra. After lunch you will have the opportunity for a wine tasting and a guided tour to the Casa Museu José Maria da Fonseca. This producer is one of the oldest wine producers of Portugal. The production is still in the same family and here you will have the chance to taste some famous wines such as Moscatel and Red wine. Your last stop will be at the Cristo Rei (Christ statue) where you will have a fantastic view. You will return to Lisbon by the 25th de April Bridge to admire the last sightseeing of the day.
- Visit of two wine cellars with 6 wine tastings
- Guided visit inside monuments
- Infants 0-2 years old
- Children 3-11 years old
Pick-up 1 - 9.00am Hard Rock Cafe. Avenida da Liberdade 2, Lisbon. Pick-up 2 - 9.15am SANA Lisboa Hotel. Avenida Fontes Pereira de Melo 8, Lisbon (not available during August). It is recommended to be at the meeting point 5 minutes in advance
- Please wear confortable shoes and be prepared in case it rains
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 9.00 AM
- Closing days: 25 December, 1 January
Enjoy a 60-min boat tour over the historic water line of Lisbon with guided explanations regarding t...
Explore the hills, the narrow streets and the typical neighborhoods of Lisbon on a historical tram t...
Be enchanted by the mystical hills and magnificent fairy-tale-like palaces of Sintra on our scenic 8...
Meet your group and expert local guide at Martim Moniz Square for Lisbon Jewish History guided walki...
Start in the Principe Real area, a purpose-built neighborhood to host the wealthy bourgeoisie of the...
more info soon. Genres: House,Techno Lines Up: Butch Atmospheres: Wild,Live Performance Door Policie...