2-Hour GoCar Essentials Tour
- Explore the breathtaking Portuguese capital in two hours
- Choose between three circuit options: Alfama Tour (Blue Route), Center Tour (Red Route) and Belém Tour (Green Route)
- Follow the GPS audio guide autonomously
There is a lot to explore in the breathtaking Portuguese capital. This tour has three circuit options to help you discover the best of the city: Alfama Tour (Blue Route), Center Tour (Red Route) and Belém Tour (Green Route).
BELÉM TOUR – GREEN ROUTE (approx. 2 hours) : the National Museum of Ancient Art, the “Fundação Oriente”, “Cordoaria Nacional”, the Jerónimos Monastery, Champalimaud Foundation, the Belém Tower, the Monument to the Discoveries, the Electricity Museum, the MAAT and the superb Comércio Square.
ALFAMA TOUR – BLUE ROUTE (approx. 1 hour): Casa dos Bicos – José Saramago Foundation, the Fado Museum, the National Pantheon, the flea market area (which takes place every Tuesday and Saturday), the Graça Church and Convent (and its viewpoint), the Portas do Sol and Santa Luzia viewpoints and the Lisbon Cathedral.
CENTER TOUR – RED ROUTE (approx 1 hour): Santa Justa lift, the Rossio Square, the Dona Maria II National Theatre, the Carmo Church and Convent, the Camões Square and S. Pedro de Alcântara viewpoint, Príncipe Real Garden, the Amália Rodrigues House Museum and Cais do Sodré area along the riverside.
- Two helmets
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
R. dos Douradores 16, 1100-206 Lisboa, Portugal
- You will received your confirmation after the booking
- If you do take additional rental time, this will be charged in 15-minute increments at our retail rates.
- The tours are available in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Valid driver’s license (original documents required, copies will not be accepted).
- For all GoCar rentals a deposit of 100€ is required per GoCar in cash or credit card.
- Cancellation: All reservations can be cancelled free of charge up to 24 hours before the booked starting time.
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with a prosthesis.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult. It is mandatory to sign a Term of Responsibility for children up to 13 years old.
- The use of a safety helmet is mandatory.
- At 9.30am, 10.30am, 11.30am, 12.30pm, 13.30pm, 14.30pm, 15.30pm
- Duration: 2 hours
Discover the sights of Lisbon from a new perspective on an amusing 1-hour GPS tour!These yellow and ...
This tour allows you to pick from our different itineraries to make your own 3-hour journey and disc...
This option was created thinking of the diversity of experiences, taking you to the main areas of in...
Book your Lisboa Card with easy and advantageous access to many attractions in the city of 7 hills. ...
With this special deal, you get to keep the GoCar all day long, from when we open to when we close o...
Opened in 1998, during the last world exhibition to take place in the 20th century, entitled “The oc...
Discover the Lisbon Story Centre, an innovative space dedicated to the history of the Portuguese cap...
At the airport our driver will be carrying a sign with our name on it, so you can't miss him. Our tr...
Join this wonderful tour to Belém where you’ll find an ensemble of iconic architecture and monuments...
Our Yellow Bus double-decker open-top buses allow you to discover Lisbon in an easy and comfortable ...