Overnight Bar 10 Ranch air and ground tour from Las Vegas
- Enjoy a flight over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, Colorado River and Grand Canyon
- Take an exciting guided Polaris Ranger 4x4 trail ride to an exclusive North Rim area
On this tour, you can experience the northern rim of the Grand Canyon at the Bar 10 Ranch. On this overnight tour, you’ll get two days and one night of all-terrain epic adventure, entertainment, and tasty meals.
The adventure starts off on an airplane designed for sightseeing. On the plane, you will see unobstructed views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River as you go across the center of the Grand Canyon. Upon landing, you’ll climb ride an all-terrain Polaris Ranger for a guided tour to Whitmore Canyon and Lake Mead Recreation Area. There you’ll see a remote viewing point of the Grand Canyon. Up next follow the guide on a short trail towards an exclusive viewing point of the Grand Canyon’s North Rim. Afterwards, return back to the ranch and enjoy a barbecue lunch.
The adventure continues after lunch with a horseback ride around the ranch's trails, with tons of time to explore and take in the scenery. After your horseback ride, it is time to enjoy another delicious barbecue dinner with cowboy-style entertainment. A perfect ending to your Western themed day adventure. When it is time to tuck in for the night, you’ll stay in Bar 10’s bunk rooms or in a refurbished covered wagon.
Rise and shine in the morning with a delicious breakfast in the morning and then spend some leisure time around the Bar 10 Ranch. Try out skeet shooting, start a fun game of beach volleyball, or take a hike on the trails. For the return trip, a plane will be waiting to fly back to the air terminal.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Flight over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, Colorado River and Grand Canyon
- Overnight accommodations at Bar 10 Ranch
- Evening entertainment and activities
- Horseback ride through the North Rim
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels and taken to the Boulder City Terminal.
Boulder City Terminal for check-in.
- All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March
- We offer Grand Canyon tour narration in several languages on our air transportation tours. Airplane narrations are available in: Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, French, Dutch, Chinese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Greek, Indonesian, Swedish, Thai, Russian, and English
- Changes & Cancellations: Operations are subject to cancellation due to lack of passenger demand, weather, etc. If the tour is canceled it is fully refundable, changeable, and transferable up to 24 hours prior to the start of your tour
- This is a seasonal product and only operates April 01 through November 20
- Not available on Saturdays and Sundays in November
Classic Ticket 1 Day Tour of the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas Premium Ticket 1 Day Tour of...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
Blue Man Group will shake your reality while knocking your socks off. The three blue men take you on...
Astonishing acts, costuming, choreography, coupled with technology and songs bring together one of t...
Discover the historic downtown that shows a completely different side of Vegas for a piece of urban ...
To start the tour off, travel by jeep or van 55 miles (89 km) to Valley of Fire State Park passing L...