Grand Canyon National Park 2-day tour with camping or lodging
- Stop at the Hoover Dam and Historic Route 66 for an incredible photo op
- Choose to take an exhilerating helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon
- Visit secret sunrise and sunset points along the rim
One of the 7 natural wonders of the world the Grand Canyon is overwhelming in its size. Sunrise and sunsets cast magnificent colors displays upon the canyon walls. The Grand Canyon is truly a breath-taking spectacle. Enjoy hiking ranger talks, helicopter flights, secret sunrise and sunset points on the rim, the imax movie, endless wildlife and photographic opportunitiesand more.
Day 1: After a photo stop at the Hoover Dam and Historic Route 66 arrive at the Grand Canyon South Rim in time for lunch on the rim.Take an optional helicopter ride, stroll along the rim or take a walk before a once in a lifetime sun set over the canyon.
Day 2: Enjoy a once in a lifetime sunrise over the Grand Canyon, rangers programs, exhibits and endless photo opportunities before heading back to Las Vegas after lunch.
- Option for 3-star hotel lodging or camping
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Photo stop at the Hoover Dam and Route 66
- Park entry fees
- Experienced and knowledgable guides
- Helicopter flights over the Grand Canyon $220 (20 mins) $350 (55 mins), book with your tour guide or call in advance
160 N Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
Please contact Bindlestiff tours at least 7 days in advance to schedule a pick-up location and time.
- Minimum age requirement: 7 years
- Tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Physical walking is required for this tour
- Unless you have paid the upgrade to lodge accommodations you have booked a camping tour
- If you are a solo traveler you will be paired with a tent partner of the same gender
- It is recommended to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Lightweight jacket
- Waterproof jacket
- Sweater if traveling in April or October
- Travel pillow
- Refillable, recyclable water container as water is not provided
- Warm clothes for the evening
- Saturdays, August and September
- Tour departs at approximately 8.00am and returns on day 2 at 6.00pm
Hailed by Rolling Stone as “A virtual parade of ‘wow’ moments,” Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque du Sol...
If you love escaping the city, exploring natural wonders and doing some epic sightseeing, this tour ...
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
To start the tour off, travel by jeep or van 55 miles (89 km) to Valley of Fire State Park passing L...
Distinct acts, colorful outfits, high-energy choreography, and music comprise one of the most celebr...