3 day national parks summer camping tour
- Visit Antelope Canyon and Monument Valley with 4x4 jeep tour included
- Sleep under the starry skies and wake up to a magnificent sunrise over the canyon
- See a trip to a traditional Navajo trading post or take a stroll along the rim or helicopter over the South Rim
Get back to nature on this three day camping excursion and escape the bright lights of glitzy Las Vegas by exploring the natural wonders which surround it.
This three day adventure will see you leaving the bright lights of Vegas behind and taking a dive into the natural world which surround them. Epic ravines, incredible heights and serene lakes await you during this journey through the wilderness. You will hike through Zion National Park, passing by lakes, the interactive Human History Museum, and the Temple of Sinawava.
On your second day, you will dip a toe into Hollywood, visiting the film sets and locations of many western movies, enjoy a Navajo guided jeep tour of beautiful Monument Valley and spend the night camped on the rim. After waking up to oenjoy the incredible sunrise over this wonderful Monument, you will explore the Grand Canyon, venturing deep into this incredible natural wonder, or appreciating it from above, taking in the sights from the South Rim cafe. Either way, it'll be breathtaking
- Experienced fun and knowledgeable tour guide
- Transportation in a modern, fully air conditioned minibus
- 2 light breakfasts, 3 deli style lunches
- Use of a two person tent, inflatable sleeping pad and sleeping bag
- Park admissions
- Water is not provided
- Evening meals. You may opt to eat at local restaurants or to take part in a group meal (a group BBQ on night one and a traditional Navajo meal on night 2: $15-$20 per meal per person)
- Gratuities not included- suggested 15%Additional extras
- Helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon paid and booked locally (30mins: $220/55mins $350)
- Navajo guided tour of Antelope Canyon to be booked with tour guide (1.5 hours: $60-$70 per person)
2000 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89104, USA
Departure and drop off are from the Stratosphere North Tour Entrance. The pick up time is 7.15am, please arrive 10 mins prior to departure. Please ensure that you have breakfast before you join the tour.
- Minimum age requirement: 7 years old
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- You will be provided with the use of a sleeping bag, foam sleeping mat and a two person tent (if you are a solo traveler you will be paired with a tent partner of the same gender)
- Pleasr bring a travel pillow, travel towel, flashlight, waterproof jacket (just in case), walking shoes and a refillable water container (water is not provided)
- Mondays and Thursdays, 9 April - 29 October 2018
- Tour departs on Day 1 at 7.15am
- Tour returns to departure location on Day 3 at 9.00pm
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Enjoy a two-hour dinner cruise aboard an authentic paddle boat in the waters of Lake Mead on this re...
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
To start the tour off, travel by jeep or van 55 miles (89 km) to Valley of Fire State Park passing L...
The Bodies Exhibition is where you can find 13 whole-body specimens and over 260 organs and partial ...